Overstock mistake: Neon Genesis Platinulion collection for $8.03 + tax

[quote name='alonzomourning23']Ok I only have 1 coupon (and I ordered 2 dvd's) and I have not recieved a refund. I hate overstock.[/QUOTE]

1 coupon PER ORDER not per item.

Woohoo looks like my order might have survived!

My order of 2 of the DVDs is processing :applause:

Hope it holds off, Ill let ya all know if it ships

Did anyone else hear this? They're trying to tell me I can only get store credit because I paid with paypal. I asked to talk to the supervisor and was told the same thing. I politely complained that first I called up (after the order was changed to a different dvd) and was told it was just an error and it would be sent. After that I'm sent a refund but am never informed its just store credit, and that its of no use to me because there's nothing else I'm currently interested in. I paid with cash and, since my order was cancelled by overstock (not myself), I should be refunded in cash. He put in a request to have it refunded and said I should be contacted in 2-4 business days, but he doesn't know whether I will be or not. If I'm not it appears I'll have a lot of whining to do.

i've done the same and I keep getting the generic response about my paypal refund. What kind of fucking legitimate store does this?

that stinks... I think overstock loves me of something... I got a refund the day they cancelled order and used my $5 towards a sugarcult (dvd/cd) $7.88 shipped :). I am happy :) Only thing is mario kart took and extra week to send out that is the only issue I have ...

You have got to be kidding me, overstock.com:

Leave Feedback on Your Order: 21919828 Inbox
[email protected] to me
More options 4:56 am (4 hours ago)

Dear ....,

Thanks for your purchase of Neon Genesis Evangelion on 10/30/2005.

Please take a moment to rate this product. Product feedback allows our customers to benefit from your expertise and helps Overstock.com continually improve the customer experience.

Thank You,

The Overstock.com Team

Wow. I am speechless.

[quote name='Strell']You have got to be kidding me, overstock.com:

Wow. I am speechless.[/QUOTE]

I just got that too.......:evil:

[quote name='Strell']You have got to be kidding me, overstock.com:

Wow. I am speechless.[/QUOTE]

I just received that as well.. it's like they're throwing it at our faces that we're not getting it.

I had doubts it would go through but they told me that my order was in place to go though when I emailed them... and then canceled it after getting my hopes up. And now this!:whistle2:x

I think last time I looked Amazon had it for less then $50 with free shipping (no tax?). Wal-Mart for me charges tax.

Chat InformationWelcome to Overstock.com's Live Chat! Due to increased holiday interest, your estimated wait time is 7 minutes and 4 seconds.
Chat InformationWelcome to Overstock.com Customer Service, you are now chatting with Randy.

Visitor: Hi, I ordered something here and it never came, I never got an email saying it was cancelled and I've been waiting. I found out recently it was. Why?

Visitor: Invoice Number: *removed*Invoice Date: 10-30-2005Status: Accepted

Randy: I would be happy to help you with that.

Randy: For security purposes, may I ask you to verify the name and billing address on your account?

you: *name and address removed*

Randy: Thank you for verifying.

Randy: Are you referring to 'Neon Genesis Evangelion' ?

Randy:

you: yes sir

Randy: As the item is out of stock we are not able to send you the item.

Randy: So we cancelled the order and we will credit your account.

you: why not just send it to me when it comes back in stock?

you: I preordered it before you ever got stock. As you can see, the item was purchased on holloween.

Randy: Yes. I understand your concern. I am sorry for what happened.

Randy: Please reorder for the same once the order is in stock.

you: so instead of getting a sale price for preordering, I have to buy it for full price from overstock because my copy was sold to a customer who just bought it on the site >

you: Meaning, that preordering is worthless, because someone will buy your copy anyways and overstock will just refund the person who bought it on sale to make that extra buck? I buy 90% of everything I buy online, and this is the first time I've seen this tactic.

Randy: This will happen rarely and I am sorry for what happened.

you: I found out about this while I was waiting for it. I was reading a webforum and people were complaining about their orders being switched for this item on this site.

you: This their orders got cancelled and everyone got this. Thanks for your purchase of Neon Genesis Evangelion on 10/30/2005. Please take a moment to rate this product. Product feedback allows our customers to benefit from your expertise and helps Overstock.com continually improve the customer experience. Thank You, The Overstock.com Team

you: Now, I was never credited, and alot of people weren't. I let it go for a while, waiting... but I never recieved a credit nor the movie I purchased.

Randy: I am sorry It will be soon credited to your account.

you: Though the site shows I was credited. So is Overstock.com going to lose a customer who is on the site currently christmas shopping. Or will they just give me what I ordered?

you: I see.

Randy: I understand, how frustrating it must be as I see through your account.....

you: Thank you, but this is disappointing. Thank you for your time, I realize your hands are tied. If you're interested in the forum... here: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72076&page=1&pp=20

Randy: You have already been credited as you paid through Paypal account it will be credited as a instore credit in your Overstock.com account.

you: um, no. It will be credited back through paypal. I wont be shopping here.

Randy: As you have paid by Paypal, it cannot be credited to your bank account. So we have issued instore credit.

you: I've tried to buy something, and it shows -5.00 coupon. Is that it?

Randy: No. Your order value was $6.63 and shipping cost $1.40. We have credited $8.03 to your account.

you: how do I access that?

Randy: Just if you place your order automatically the amount in your Overstock.com will be deducted.

you: This is what I get : Subtotal: $6.62 Discount: - $0.00 Coupons: - $5.00 Shipping Charge:* $1.40 Tax: $0.00 Grand Total: $3.02

Randy: Please give me 2 minutes while I check that out for you?

Randy: Thank you for staying online.

Randy: Only one coupon will be applied for each order, as you had $ 5.00 coupon it will be applied to your purchase now.

you: you know, its cool.. its only 8 bucks. Just thought I was getting a deal. I wont be back.

you: I will be writing to overstock.com headquarters. Thank you.

Randy: I am sorry for that.

Randy: But the amount is credited to your account which you can use for future purchase.

you: and the BBB as well. Also, my account isnt credited, I just got some lame Overstock bucks for cash and disappointment. Not exactly worth it. And if I can refund people via paypal....a million dollar company can too.

you: This conversation is over, goodbye.

[quote name='Mookyjooky']Chat InformationWelcome to Overstock.com's Live Chat! Due to increased holiday interest, your estimated wait time is 7 minutes and 4 seconds.
Chat InformationWelcome to Overstock.com Customer Service, you are now chatting with Randy.

Visitor: Hi, I ordered something here and it never came, I never got an email saying it was cancelled and I've been waiting. I found out recently it was. Why?

Visitor: Invoice Number: *removed*Invoice Date: 10-30-2005Status: Accepted

Randy: I would be happy to help you with that.

Randy: For security purposes, may I ask you to verify the name and billing address on your account?

you: *name and address removed*

Randy: Thank you for verifying.

Randy: Are you referring to 'Neon Genesis Evangelion' ?

Randy:

you: yes sir

Randy: As the item is out of stock we are not able to send you the item.

Randy: So we cancelled the order and we will credit your account.

you: why not just send it to me when it comes back in stock?

you: I preordered it before you ever got stock. As you can see, the item was purchased on holloween.

Randy: Yes. I understand your concern. I am sorry for what happened.

Randy: Please reorder for the same once the order is in stock.

you: so instead of getting a sale price for preordering, I have to buy it for full price from overstock because my copy was sold to a customer who just bought it on the site >

you: Meaning, that preordering is worthless, because someone will buy your copy anyways and overstock will just refund the person who bought it on sale to make that extra buck? I buy 90% of everything I buy online, and this is the first time I've seen this tactic.

Randy: This will happen rarely and I am sorry for what happened.

you: I found out about this while I was waiting for it. I was reading a webforum and people were complaining about their orders being switched for this item on this site.

you: This their orders got cancelled and everyone got this. Thanks for your purchase of Neon Genesis Evangelion on 10/30/2005. Please take a moment to rate this product. Product feedback allows our customers to benefit from your expertise and helps Overstock.com continually improve the customer experience. Thank You, The Overstock.com Team

you: Now, I was never credited, and alot of people weren't. I let it go for a while, waiting... but I never recieved a credit nor the movie I purchased.

Randy: I am sorry It will be soon credited to your account.

you: Though the site shows I was credited. So is Overstock.com going to lose a customer who is on the site currently christmas shopping. Or will they just give me what I ordered?

you: I see.

Randy: I understand, how frustrating it must be as I see through your account.....

you: Thank you, but this is disappointing. Thank you for your time, I realize your hands are tied. If you're interested in the forum... here: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72076&page=1&pp=20

Randy: You have already been credited as you paid through Paypal account it will be credited as a instore credit in your Overstock.com account.

you: um, no. It will be credited back through paypal. I wont be shopping here.

Randy: As you have paid by Paypal, it cannot be credited to your bank account. So we have issued instore credit.

you: I've tried to buy something, and it shows -5.00 coupon. Is that it?

Randy: No. Your order value was $6.63 and shipping cost $1.40. We have credited $8.03 to your account.

you: how do I access that?

Randy: Just if you place your order automatically the amount in your Overstock.com will be deducted.

you: This is what I get : Subtotal: $6.62 Discount: - $0.00 Coupons: - $5.00 Shipping Charge:* $1.40 Tax: $0.00 Grand Total: $3.02

Randy: Please give me 2 minutes while I check that out for you?

Randy: Thank you for staying online.

Randy: Only one coupon will be applied for each order, as you had $ 5.00 coupon it will be applied to your purchase now.

you: you know, its cool.. its only 8 bucks. Just thought I was getting a deal. I wont be back.

you: I will be writing to overstock.com headquarters. Thank you.

Randy: I am sorry for that.

Randy: But the amount is credited to your account which you can use for future purchase.

you: and the BBB as well. Also, my account isnt credited, I just got some lame Overstock bucks for cash and disappointment. Not exactly worth it. And if I can refund people via paypal....a million dollar company can too.

you: This conversation is over, goodbye.[/QUOTE]

Owned

See, I wouldn't care about the whole store credit thing if I was the one that cancelled the purchase. But I gave them the money, they charged my credit card and then cancelled my transaction (after I called and was told it would be sent), and then they cancelled it. If they screw up I shouldn't be stuck with store credit.

I payed via debit card and was refunded the week of purchase, in addition to a $5 apology coupon. I've never had a problem with Overstock.com and think their customer service is A+ for an online retailer.

Perhaps you could explain that you want a refund rather than store credit when your mind's a bit clearer, less anger.

[quote name='Koggit']I payed via debit card and was refunded the week of purchase, in addition to a $5 apology coupon. I've never had a problem with Overstock.com and think their customer service is A+ for an online retailer.

Perhaps you could explain that you want a refund rather than store credit when your mind's a bit clearer, less anger.[/QUOTE]

Did it. Supposedly they sent a request in and they weren't certain if I would get a refund, but I would hear a response. A week later I haven't even got a response.

Chat InformationWelcome to Overstock.com's Live Chat! Due to increased holiday interest, your estimated wait time is 2 minutes and 1 seconds.
Chat InformationWelcome to Overstock.com Customer Service, you are now chatting with Justin.
you: Hello.
Justin: Thank you for visiting Overstock.com's secure live chat.This is Justin.How may I help you today?
Justin: Hi.
Justin: How are you doing?
you: I would like to get the address of an overstock supervisors office.
you: I've been having the worst customer experience I've ever had with a company.
Justin: I would be happy to help you with that.
you: I buy 95% of everything online, and this has been pretty rediculous. I bought an item on sale, I never got it, nor did I get a refund or and email or anything
you: So I contacted Overstock Live chat support
you: I was then told that the item was sold out, but I couldnt get a refund because I used papyal.
Justin: I am sorry to know that.
Justin: May I help you?
you: Now keep in mind, that I bought the item presale... so it shouldnt of sold out.
you: And it was for sale on the site.
Justin: May I have your order number so I may access your account?
you: one sec, let me get all this out so we dont backtrack to much
you: so, he told me that he refunded a "Overstock account"
you: So I bought something, and I recieved no credit, just a $5.00 credit for being sold out
you: but not what I paid
Justin: May I have your order number so I may access your account?
you: So I bought something on the site, and now I got an email that its sold out.
Justin: I can certainly understand the inconvenience cause to you.
you: This was the first thing I bought - 21921250
you: This is the second - 23323993
you: Now, I'm a web designer for GE.. so I spend ALOT of time online. I buy everything online just about, and have for years... but this is pretty insane.
you: Now, I have no access to see what credit I have, and I may have credit now, but at the time I was talking to the person, (scott, I think...) he told me to go ahead and use it. I did, and I didnt get the credit, just some $5.00 credit for being out of stock for a pre-order.
you: All I wanted was the item I wanted, at the price I bought it for. Not to be screwed around with for months. I really dont care to buy something else to see if I have credit right now. So I wondering how Overstock, is planning to save me as a customer.
Justin: Are you reffering to the Neon Genesis Evangelion that you purchased on 10-30-2005?
you: That was the original issue, yes.
Justin: I will be glad to clarify all your queries .
Justin: But before I do that..
Justin: For security purposes, may I ask you to verify the name and billing address on your account?
you: **REMOVED**
Justin: Are you with me?
you: yes
Justin: Thank you for verifying.
Justin: Are you reffering to the Neon Genesis Evangelion that you purchased on 10-30-2005?
Justin:
you: didnt you already ask me that?
Justin: The total charge was for $8.03.
you: yes, which supposidly was refunded to a overstock credit account.
Justin: Am I right so far?
you: I guess only home users can refund paypal. Not multimillion dollar companies.
Justin: I have checked out your account a I see here that the amount was indeed credited to your overstock.com account as an instore credit on 11/10/2005.
you: I was told by the last guy that it would just autocredit anything I bought. So with that I bought something
you: Actually... he told me that he was adding the credit then. On 12/01/05
you: Because when I bought the two DVDs, I was charged 2.90 cents. But that credit was a $5 dollar order discount
you: The $8.03 wasnt accessible.
Justin: Are you referring to The School of Rock (DVD) CPV and Brother Bear (DVD) CPV?
you: the brother bear was out of stock, so I got credited back $2 bucks and some change
you: 2.90
Justin:
you: I'm glad I didnt use paypal. Then I'd be -$10.93
you: Well, its starting to seem you dont have the power to grant me what I'm looking for. Please, give me the address of a supervisor. You were very helpful, but not really what I expected.
Justin: We give instore credits as coupons and the older coupons will apply first.
Justin: Since you had coupon for $2.50 with an earlier expiry date it applied.
Justin: The $8.03 cuopon is still credited to your account.
you: Ah. so I'm now a subscribed buyer? I have to keep spending, to get my refunds. Awesome. Please, the address. I just got out of a 2 year class action lawsuit against paypal. I'd rather not go through that pain in the ass over 8 bucks.
Justin: Our customer service number is 1-800-THE-BIG-O (843-2446) and we are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (except holidays).
you: Either, give me what I bought, or give me my money back, or give me someone who can.
Justin: I again apologize for the inconvenience.
you: I dont want the number Justin, I want the Overstock address and a supervisor's name to send it to.
you: As of now, Overstock is in an "Bait and Switch" tactic. http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/guides/baitads-gd.htm
you: This doesnt go well with the FTC and BBB. The fact that my money is now Overstock credit, when I didnt buy overstock credit is illegal.
you: Nor did I agree to recieving credit
you: or multiple credits I need to keep coming back for.
Justin: I apologize for this inconvenience.
Justin: I see here that your last transaction was via credit card.
Justin: Would you please confirm the last four digits?
you: Ok, I dont have time to run around in circles. My lawyer should be able to get someone, thank you for your time.

[quote name='Kayden']So... you're getting a lawyer over $8?[/QUOTE]

A lot of laywers would like to have a chance at ass raping a huge company like that. They will do it for free pub and a high percentage of the final settlement.

I wish i was that motivated. I just wrote off the $.

It's like talking to a brick fucking wall!

Chat InformationWelcome to Overstock.com's Live Chat! Due to increased holiday interest, your estimated wait time is 0 minutes and 5 seconds.
Chat InformationWelcome to Overstock.com Customer Service, you are now chatting with Johny.
Johny: Hi, my name is Johny. Welcome to Overstock.com how may I help you?
you: hi i am supposed to have an in store credit, but it doesn't show up at checkout.
Johny: I would be happy to help you with that.
you: ok
Johny: Do not worry I will help you.
Johny: May I have your order number please?
Johny: May I have your full name and billing address for verification?
you: i haven't put the order thru yet as the credit is not appearing on my checkout screen
you: Will S********
you: hello?
Johny: Yes
you: you still there?
Johny: Shall I help you in placing the order?
you: you can help be by placing the credit on my account like it's supposed to be...
you: i already have everything in my cart ready to go
Johny: May I have the email address?
you: *****************
Johny: Thank you please stay online.
Johny: Thank you for waiting.
you: k
Johny: I'm sorry I'm not able to log into your account.
you: huh?
Johny: Is this is the first time that you're shopping with us?
you: no
Johny: I request you to give me your last order number atleast?
you: let me check my email
Johny: Take your time.
you: 21924***
Johny: Thank you.
Johny: May I place you on hold for 2 minutes as I need to check our records?
Johny: Thank you for your patience. I’m sorry this is taking so long, but I should be back with you shortly.
Johny: Thank you for waiting.
you: sure
Johny: I do see that you have coupon also.
you: okay...
you: why am i not seeing it?
you: and now i have an empty shopping cart...
Johny: When you place the order in the total it will automatically be deducted.
you: and if it isn't am i going to be refunded? or given more credit?
Johny: It will be deducted do not worry.
you: because it's still not showing on my account and i don't want to have to screw around online for another 30 minutes while someone logs into my account
Johny: As I said it will reflect in your total amount.
Johny: However, only one coupon will be applied.
Johny: at a time
you: well i only have 1 coupon...
Johny: Ok not a problem the coupon will be applied
you: ok. i just subbmited my order and the coupon did not work. please refund me the money
you: 23634***
Johny: May I have the order number?
you: way ahead of you Johny
Johny: Thank you please stay online while I check that for you.
Johny: Thank you for waiting,.
you: yup
Johny: May I know which items you have bought?
you: Frighteners D.C. , Dirty Pretty Things, and The Cooler
Johny: Thank you.
Johny: I'm really sorry that the coupon did not get applied.
you: i told you it wasn't showing
you: you told me to not worry
Johny: However, I will assure you that it will reflect in your order.
you: this is rediculous
Johny: I mean to say next order.
you: This WAS my NEXT ORDER
Johny: I'm really sorry William
Johny: When you place the next order it will apply.
you: it doesn't really seem that you are are trying here Johny
you: I WANTED THE COUPON ON THIS ORDER THAT IS WHY I AM TALKING TO YOU!!!
Johny: William I tried my level best...
you: what?
you: i told you my problem. you said you fixed it. you lied to me.
you: now you are telling me i have to order again?!
Johny: Ok what best I can do for you is will give another coupon to your account.
you: i don't want another coupon that i can't use!
Johny: Please accept our sincere apologies.
you: you have got to be kidding me
Johny: I will assure you William next time it will be applied.
you: you can give me 100 imaginary coupons, because they don't work!
Johny: I will assure once again it will be applied.
you: I don't want there to be a next time. i told you that i was placing an order and to have you make sure that the coupon was applied now. you failed.
you: than why was my credit card charged full price?
Johny: I do understand that.
you: i don't think you do Johny
Johny: But, I'm really sorry.
Johny: What I will do is I will forward this issue to the research team, and ask them why the coupon did not get applied.
you: and what will that do for me sir?
Johny: I don't want our customers to be in problem.
you: i see that
Johny: William, I have already forwarded your issue to the research team and they will contact and explain you why it did not get applied.
you: so what you are saying to me is basicaly "tough luck"?
Johny: I'm not saying tough luck William.
you: you told me to trust you and i did and look what happened Johny
Johny: You're one of the best customer for us.
you: how am i in good faith supposed to shop at your store again?
Johny: I do understand, however sometimes due to some system issues the coupon did not get applied.
Johny: I see that once again you never face this problem.
Johny: I'm here to help you.
you: and you say that you can give me another coupon? well i never got the first coupon, and if i can only use 1 at a time then you are telling me i have to make 2 more purchaces before i get everything that is owed to me?
Johny: That is the best I can do for you.
you: that is assuming this same problem doen't happen again, which i have a strong feeling that it will happen again.
you: the best you can do for me is lie to me then email someone about it?
Johny: I will assure you it will not and never happen like this.
you: it just did
Johny: I don't lie to my lovely customers William.
you: so when you told me to trust you, you just didn't know any better?
you: did you run off Johny?
Johny: No I'm here.
Johny: I can't live my customer and go.
you: what?
Johny: I will assure you that next it will get applied.
you: well thank you Johny. You could have given me help, but you've given me so much more.
Johny: Ok...
Johny: Is there anything else I can assist you with today?
you: well considering you couldn't help me at all so far, no. I'm going to have to pass.
Johny: Thank you again for visiting Overstock.com. Have a great day!

[quote name='Deadpool']It's like talking to a brick fucking wall![/QUOTE]

did you use firefox? cause firefox has a tendancy to do that.

"I tried my level best..."

It's like a scene out of a melodrama movie or something.

"THE DAM! IT BURST! NO, GOD JONNY, I TRIED MY LEVEL BEST! IT NEVER GETS ANY EASIER! IT! NEVER! GETS! ANY! EASIERRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

It took me around a month to get what I ordered from Overstock the last time I ordered. They sent me the wrong item and wouldn't send what I ordered until they got the wrong item back. It took forever to get a return label and it finally got returned around three weeks later. By then, the item I initially ordered went up in price, and they wouldn't give me the original price. I paid with PayPal. I tried to get a refund, but they wouldn't allow it. I talked to multiple reps, but they were all useless. One of them even told me they'd refund my PayPal, but that was a crock. So, I get store credit and then they have the nerve to tell me I can't make a media only order with it! I eventually talked to a supervisor and got my order. It took like four or five weeks to finally get it. Overstock is one of the worst companies I've ever dealt with.

I don't know if it's been posted, but they disabled their PayPal option for the time being.

"The PayPal payment option is temporarily unavailable. Please check back with us as it will be restored soon. Thank you for your patience."

Overstock refuses to answer my emails now to refund my $8. They answered with the same crap for a month about how they are looking into it.

And that whole DEADPOOL back and forth up there is exactly what happened to me trying to use credit buying a DVD from them before. Only I was talking to them on the phone and he lied that the credit would be applied right to me, numerous times.

Sounds like a gigantic number of complaints to the Better Business Bureau should start soon, if this is the way Overstock likes treating their customers nowadays.

Shame, since years ago I had a few orders with them and they were actually quite good. Too bad they have to rip people off nowadays.

People still don't have refunds??? My CC got charged $17.28 on 31 October and was refunded the same on 11 November. And I was just going to let the two coupons go. Overstock hyas proven that they are not worth it. I'm not sure that an order has ever gone through for me with them...:roll:

[quote name='Deadpool']It's like talking to a brick fucking wall![/QUOTE]

:rofl: What an incredibly bizzare conversation. It seemed like he was only seconds away form busting out some Zero Wing quotes.
"I'msorry. You are best customer. Someone set us up the bomb"

Reality's Fringe said:
:rofl: What an incredibly bizzare conversation. It seemed like he was only seconds away form busting out some Zero Wing quotes.
"I'msorry. You are best customer. Someone set us up the bomb"

No way, he would have to have started the conversation with

HOW ARE YOU GENTLEMEN !!

And then responded to each question with

WHAT YOU SAY ?

[quote name='Strell']No way, he would have to have started the conversation with

HOW ARE YOU GENTLEMEN !!

And then responded to each question with

WHAT YOU SAY ?[/QUOTE]

"YOU HAVE NO CHANCE TO REFUND MAKE YOUR TIME!" I'd be willing to be their online support is outsourced.

Ok on the 24th I was told I'd recieve a response in regards to my refund in 3-5 business days. The person said he had no way of knowing if I'd get one. I never heard anything from them. Well I was just about to file with the BBB. But today I checked my e-mail and saw this:

Overstock.com ([email protected]) has issued you a full or partial refund for your payment.

This refund will remain pending until the funds have cleared from the sender's account. You will receive an email notification once the funds have become available in your PayPal account. See Refund Details below for more information.

Please do not reply to this email. Email sent to this address cannot be answered.

Message From Seller:
Refund $16.06 in reference of invoice #21917898 that short shipped. Thanks Karyle F

So at least I got my money back, even if they did hold it for all that time.

[quote name='alonzomourning23']Ok on the 24th I was told I'd recieve a response in regards to my refund in 3-5 business days. The person said he had no way of knowing if I'd get one. I never heard anything from them. Well I was just about to file with the BBB. But today I checked my e-mail and saw this:

So at least I got my money back, even if they did hold it for all that time.[/QUOTE]

I don't know if that should give me hope or make me more pissed if I don't get it now.

A few people at dvdtalk are saying that this set is now showing up, after the cancellations. So maybe a CAG will get lucky and get one for free.

I ordered a copy of this set when I first saw the thread and of course got the e-mail about how it was a mistake from overstock. I check my e-mail today and I get one from overstock saying that my order shipped. I checked my account at overstock and sure enough it shipped out 12-9 for $8.03. WTF is going on?

bread's done
Back