Ozzfest stage times?

Slipknot9762

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Does anyone know if theres a website for the ozzfest set stage times particularly for Chicago on July 16. I've looked around and I can't find shit on it, and to keep the tradition going since everyone does it everytime I make a thread, you have to make fun of slipknot in your post. Any help is appreciated thank you!

It rotates all the time....I don't think you'll know til the day of the show, but Atreyu, Norma Jean, Unearth all play after the other second stage acts and before BLS.

I know the one wednesday in my area is going to open at 11am. Slipknot fucking sucks ass you dipshit slipknot liking motherfucker. Sorry, some people are slacking in the insulting slipknot department. I was just about to start a Ozzfest 2006 thread. I can't wait till the 19th! I am going to miss SoaD for however long they take a break for. Hopefully their side project will suck ass and they will regroup sooner and make more great music. *tear drop*

So slipknot taint licker, how was it?:D I am all excited to go this year. Last year was a blast. Can't wait to get two full sets from Disturbed and SoaD.

I wil be going to my first Ozzfest on August 4th. I missed out on getting tickets for the Disturbed concert in Philly in December(was planning to go for my birthday) so this should make up for it. :) Oh and Slipknot sucks large donkey dick.

I love BTBAM, and also Strapping Young Lad, but two bands out of all of the ones there does not a good concert make. I'd rather go to Northwest Death Fest or something.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Ozzfest makes me sad to be a music fan. Right up there with Warped Tour for utter shit line-ups.[/QUOTE]

We have a winner!

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']DragonForce is incredible, and while Slipknot does suck, they have one of the best drummers in metal.[/quote]

I'm not going to be as ultra snobby as I can be, but Jeoy Jordinson is merely average. Hell, he was kicked out of Anal Blast for not being good enough, and they're a grind band. There are hundreds of drummers that do circles around him. To call him anything more than average would be a lie.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']I'm not going to be as ultra snobby as I can be, but Jeoy Jordinson is merely average. Hell, he was kicked out of Anal Blast for not being good enough, and they're a grind band. There are hundreds of drummers that do circles around him. To call him anything more than average would be a lie.[/quote]

Agreed.....he's mediocre at best....for good metal drummers try Pete Sandoval, Gene Hoglan, John Longstreth, Flo Mounier, and Derek Roddy just to name a few.

[quote name='bil4ltool']Agreed.....he's mediocre at best....for good metal drummers try Pete Sandoval, Gene Hoglan, John Longstreth, Flo Mounier, and Derek Roddy just to name a few.[/quote]

Can't forget BM drummers like Inferno, Hellhammer, and Frost.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Can't forget BM drummers like Inferno, Hellhammer, and Frost.[/quote]

For sure....there are fantastic drummers all over the spectrum....and Jordison isn't one of them.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Ozzfest makes me sad to be a music fan. Right up there with Warped Tour for utter shit line-ups.[/quote]

Wow, comparing Ozzfest to the Warped Tour. I think you are the one who sucks.

Anyway, I had a great time tonight. I saw a chick piss on a car that wasn't hers with the driver asleep at the wheel. Wish System would have played Mr. Jack, but oh well.

[quote name='Kendal']Wow, comparing Ozzfest to the Warped Tour. I think you are the one who sucks.

Anyway, I had a great time tonight. I saw a chick piss on a car that wasn't hers with the driver asleep at the wheel. Wish System would have played Mr. Jack, but oh well.[/quote]

Well, Warped sucks as a punk show, and Ozzfest sucks as a metal show, so they both suck at what they claim to be.....I see a fair comparison.

bread's done
Back