Painkiller: Resurrection TBA 2009 for Windows/Xbox 360

KingCrow02

CAGiversary!
The Painkiller series is back with Painkiller: Resurrection. I enjoy the past Painkiller games just hope they don't screw it up like the last game.
Click Here to try GameFly for FREE or start for only $8.95!!

[quote name='KingCrow02']The Painkiller series is back with Painkiller: Resurrection. I enjoy the past Painkiller games just hope they don't screw it up like the last game.[/quote]

You mean Overdose?

I have but getting through the second one.

I think if they go more orignal it could be good. I loved the creepy house levels.

PS: your fake sig is annoying.

Didn't Painkiller Overdose started life as a User created conversion mod or something

God I hope so, since it feels so unrefined and broken (How the hell did the Overdose Demo turned my machine into a slide-show maker when it ran Painkiller Gold smoother than velvet?)

Eh, as long as it has that gun the shoot fucking shurikens and lightning, I'll be sold :p

[quote name='rumarudrathas']Didn't Painkiller Overdose started life as a User created conversion mod or something

God I hope so, since it feels so unrefined and broken (How the hell did the Overdose Demo turned my machine into a slide-show maker when it ran Painkiller Gold smoother than velvet?)

Eh, as long as it has that gun the shoot fucking shurikens and lightning, I'll be sold :p[/QUOTE]

yeah it was a mod first, then ate the resources and sold it off.

I haven't heard anything good from it, but I had to grab it for 5 when I seen it there.

That gun was sweet. I always had fond of the stake gun... love to pinup guys.

Yeah, Overdose was a mod, and a different developer. Don't know of anything Homegrown has made, but it wouldn't make sense to hold Overdose against them. Not that I've played it.

bread's done
Back