Pamida clearance

Lootr2Core

CAGiversary!
YMMV of course, mostly for folks in the midwest.

found many ps2 games for 5.20 today. Bust a move, Dr. Mojo, omnimusha, soul caliber 2, alias, a cabellas hunting game, a fishing games (didn't buy those 2) parappa the rapper 2, and a few more.

Damn, the only ones I know of are at least a couple of hundred miles north of here, way up in northern MN where Wal-Marts haven't come in and killed them off yet.

[quote name='Zman310']Damn, the only ones I know of are at least a couple of hundred miles north of here, way up in northern MN where Wal-Marts haven't come in and killed them off yet.[/quote]
Exactly

Haha. There was a Pamida in Luverne, MN where I was born. I haven't seen the store anywhere but there. I stole a cap gun from them when I was 3 years old. Still remember the whole thing. :)

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']I had never even heard of this place until you posted Loot2core.[/quote]

I know they are in , Minnesota, ND, SD, Iowa, and Nebraska. basically a 2nd tier discount store.. think 'crappy kmart'

Not much at my store, but I did get Wing Commander Prophecy (GBA) for $7. It was marked at $10 but rang up at $7. Not bad.

-DM

bread's done
Back