Panzer Dragoon Orta?

okwordyoda

CAGiversary!
This was the only Xbox game I ever wanted, but I never owned the original Xbox. It's finally backwards compatible for 360, and I would love to find a copy for cheap. Is this game sitting in any bargain bins or heavily reduced anywhere?

Please tell me it's not as rare as Rez or Ikaruga.

Most EB/Gamestops I've seen have preowned copies for $12.99, and it isn't much of a hassle to find either. I'd say about 1/3 of the stores I've been to have had at least one copy laying around.

It shouldn't be too hard to find at a EB/GS. You might want to do a little research. I can't remember where, but I heard that there were some problems with Orta on the 360. This is the first xbox game that I beat and I would definetly recommend picking it up.

This Game probably common now, heading into Uncommon territory. Sega released several "3s" for the XBX that are starting to become hard to find. These games are House of the Dead 3, Panzer Dragoon Orta (3), and Crazy Taxi 3. As time goes on, I see these games getting very hard to find so if you want them, get them now because they are turning up less and less in my area.

Other games I see less and less for XBX are Dino Crisis 3, Capcom Fighting Evolution, and King of the Fighters Neowave and Maniax.

[quote name='mrcheapo11']It's only $7.99 used at EB/GS.[/quote]

Confirmed $7.99 at my local GS as well.

[quote name='daroga']I might have to get this again. I remember getting to a point where I just couldn't win, though. :p[/quote]

That point was the final boss for me. =(

Bout a month ago i really wanted to get this, even saw it for 8 bucks used at GS, but i just said to my self no way this is ever coming to the BC list. That sucks so much. Probably not gonna be there no more after other people hear about the update.

Thanks guys, I was able to score a used copy at EB for 8 bucks. I'm not to happy with the condition though, but I just really wanted to play it. I swear some people eat cake off their discs.

[quote name='okwordyoda']Thanks guys, I was able to score a used copy at EB for 8 bucks. I'm not to happy with the condition though, but I just really wanted to play it. I swear some people eat cake off their discs.[/quote]
There's also Buy 2 Get 1 Free promo that GS is having right now for used Xbox games in case you weren't aware of it; it just makes getting the game in that deal so much sweeter.

I was lucky enough to have found a copy of Panzer Dragoon Orta in very very good condition today.

If you find another GS with a good copy, the store clerk might let you exchange your "cake-eaten" copy for the good copy although obviously YMMV. Just a heads up, but GS also has a 7-day return policy for new and used games.

[quote name='Otaking']If you find another GS with a good copy, the store clerk might let you exchange your "cake-eaten" copy for the good copy although obviously YMMV. Just a heads up, but GS also has a 7-day return policy for new and used games.[/quote]

It's just for used games.

Great game, paid $30 for it the month it came out and never looked back. I put many hours into unlocking everything and I was devastated when I lost all my saves on my first Xbox.

Worth the $8 to $12 for the unlockable original Panzer Dragoon game alone.

If you must have it online, eStarland has it for $13+shipping. The strategy guide is also available through online used book sellers.

That so cool how places in the states sell used games and even sometimes new games for under $10. The only games you'll find used under $10 in Canada are usually 5 year old sports titles.

[quote name='dafoomie']If you must have it online, eStarland has it for $13+shipping. The strategy guide is also available through online used book sellers.[/QUOTE]

Are they a reliable seller/store?

[quote name='okwordyoda'] It's finally backwards compatible for 360, and I would love to find a copy for cheap. .[/QUOTE]

You better pick a copy up ASAP before it turns into Psychonauts, which was extremely easy to find at $10, nearly doubled in price and still is when it became backwards. People that own 360s certainly jump as soon as the popular titles become backwards. Anyways great game... check EB/GS.

[quote name='Otherguy676']This Game probably common now, heading into Uncommon territory. Sega released several "3s" for the XBX that are starting to become hard to find. These games are House of the Dead 3, Panzer Dragoon Orta (3), and Crazy Taxi 3. As time goes on, I see these games getting very hard to find so if you want them, get them now because they are turning up less and less in my area.

Other games I see less and less for XBX are Dino Crisis 3, Capcom Fighting Evolution, and King of the Fighters Neowave and Maniax.[/QUOTE]
Psst - Orta was actually a 4.

bread's done
Back