Panzer Dragoon Saga COMPLETE + Near mint $155 shipped, more..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always get stuck with one game with no manual/case *sigh* it just.... ruins this already awful list.

I'll probably have DQVIII on here shortly.. not sure yet. Dunno if it will make a difference to any of you.

hehe yea it is quite beautiful :). well I can check your list just in case.. like my tradelist says I'm willing to check lists.

Unfortunately I don't own a Gamecube :whistle2:( otherwise I'd be interested in some of your games. I'm sorry :cry:

[quote name='Bleedingblackthornedrose']Few things gone, still some things left.. FINALLY GOT MAGNA CARTA![/QUOTE]
Nuts. I had a sealed copy of MC deluxe I wanted to get rid of. Oh well, I'll just hang on to it I guess. Good for you though ;)

DARN! :whistle2:( I ended up buying mine used too.. no new copies in stock. Oh well :whistle2:(. This stuff's still available. Don't let the absence of prices scare you. Just make me offers. I've gotten a few good ones on the Lunars.. but I'm still willing to take more. Don't have a lot of time left..

[quote name='Bleedingblackthornedrose']last bump, then I'll have no choice but to put this stuff on ebay :whistle2:( unless things start to go.[/QUOTE]

I'm kind of interested in Growlanser but I'm afraid of what you want for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back