Park after Dark Summons

LilPaintballer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
70 (100%)
Okay, so last night i was with a bunch of friends hanging out at the local park where we routinely hang out. Ironically the night before, the cops as usual drove up the drive way to tell us to leave, and Im not entirely too sure what happened but their vehicle fell off the ledge, it was hilarious. So we left as usual. So back to last night. We were hanging out with a bunch of kids around twenty, so we saw the cops pass and thought nothing of it. The were driving back and forth, so we got ready to leave, suddenly, they darted up the driveway and swung around the fence, I casually walked away along with some friends who were a little further behind, and then the other half of the group darted away quickly, and made out freely. As i walked he called me and was like hey get back here. So i listened and followed instructions, we did nothing wrong, I was sober. The officer said where are your id's I said in my truck, He walked me and my passenger to the truck to get our id's I explained how I was not intoxicated or anything of the sort. So we all stood in front of the cruiser as instructed, normally at this point they let us go because they just want to intimidate us, its happened before. So one officer goes take a seat guys. One of our friends immediately shows disapproval and says why. He gets this tone and goes, yeah see, one person, just one person can ruin it for the group. So they take all our id's and get information about the other kids without id's and they talk. He goes were going to write you guys all summonses and you can thank your little friend over there. So we just wait in the spotlight for like thirty minutes as they all issue us our papers, I finally got mine, and it said Park after dark. So, I intend to plead guilty and say I was passing through the park, is this wise. I have done some research and it says most judges are understanding on such a minor offense like this. and even at its worst it is a $25 fine with no record. Honestly, its just an inconvenience because they wanted to bust chops for their police buddy not being able to use his head and see his cruiser was falling off the ledge.

bread's done
Back