Parks and Rec Season 2 9.99 at Target

[quote name='jaide']Dvd?[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure it exists on BD..

I am all over this, Amazon still shows $33.99. I just saw this in-store at Target yesterday in the same $30'xx' range and chuckled. If only I could grab S1 for the same price..

this show is amazing and the current season (3) is the best yet. season 1 started off...meh, but i encourage everyone to watch the entire series. definitely one of the best shows on tv (next to Community and The Office).

[quote name='token2k6']I'm not sure it exists on BD..[/quote]

The season 2 episode Hunting Trip is included as an extra on The Office season 6 Blu-Ray set in 1080p and DTS-MA 5.1 audio.

If only I could grab S1 for the same price..

I picked it up for $10.49 during the Thanksgiving week sales on Amazon last year. So you never know it could pop up again on sale for cheap.

I changed my mind on picking this up. It's available on Netflix and in HD. There's no point in getting the DVD set. Maybe they'll release it on Blu one day.

[quote name='Scorch']I changed my mind on picking this up. It's available on Netflix and in HD. There's no point in getting the DVD set. Maybe they'll release it on Blu one day.[/QUOTE]

Yeah i was about to get it as well but if it's on Netflix there is no reason to rush out and get it. I thought Season 1 was a bit stale but Season 2 was brilliant.

well I grabbed the last copy on the shelf. Hate this type of packaging b/c its 'smushed-slid' in one direction. I can never get something like this to flatten out. I may keep it in my car and hunt down another one.

What about any of you that picked up at Target? Packaging messed up just a little to trigger the OCD receptors? or looks pretty minty??

[quote name='token2k6']well I grabbed the last copy on the shelf. Hate this type of packaging b/c its 'smushed-slid' in one direction. I can never get something like this to flatten out. I may keep it in my car and hunt down another one.

What about any of you that picked up at Target? Packaging messed up just a little to trigger the OCD receptors? or looks pretty minty??[/QUOTE]

Mine is also "smush shaped" and I grabbed the last copy as well.

Great deal, thanks OP!

[quote name='token2k6']well I grabbed the last copy on the shelf. Hate this type of packaging b/c its 'smushed-slid' in one direction. I can never get something like this to flatten out. I may keep it in my car and hunt down another one.

What about any of you that picked up at Target? Packaging messed up just a little to trigger the OCD receptors? or looks pretty minty??[/QUOTE]

My store had about 6 copies and all of them looked the same with smash damage. I think it's just a qualm with the choice of packaging they went with.

I'm not too concerned about it, because most of my fold-out discs like that have similar package damage.

[quote name='dg7md']My store had about 6 copies and all of them looked the same with smash damage. I think it's just a qualm with the choice of packaging they went with.

I'm not too concerned about it, because most of my fold-out discs like that have similar package damage.[/QUOTE]

yeah I kinda got over it (it springs back a little once you unwrap it) and noticed 3 today that were all like it. Then I got pissed when the awesome Outsourced one sheet just keeps falling right out of there. Wish there was a pocket or something..oh well. It was a nice addition to the shelf, really hope S1 drops to $10 b/c now thats the only way I'll buy it. :D

Been waiting to get this show cheap. Sucks season 1 wasnt on sale as well.. But i couldnt pass this up for $9.99. Also got Archer, Mad Men season 3, and Spartacus: Blood and Sand. had Wal-Mart pricematch Walking Dead for the blu at $9.99. :)

bread's done
Back