Party and BullshOTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
anomynous, please remove the avatar or I'll be asking someone else to remove it for you, because that does really bother me (I really don't like my pictures to be posted around everywhere, only select places).

Seeing an avatar of myself around the forum makes me want to
end my.................

[quote name='The Mana Knight']anomynous, please remove the avatar or I'll be asking someone else to remove it for you, because that does really bother me (I really don't like my pictures to be posted around everywhere, only select places).[/QUOTE]

fine

There was a documentary on the subject but I don't remember what it's callled, I might have it saved somewhere.

I think Morrissey is the only famous pop star that has such an effect on his male audience.

Ok, so I am gonna go get that $150 Xbox 360 premium with The Godfather game.

Do you guys think I am gonna get raped? I am meeting in a fairly busy parking lot.

[quote name='darthbudge']Ok, so I am gonna go get that $150 Xbox 360 premium with The Godfather game.

Do you guys think I am gonna get raped? I am meeting in a fairly busy parking lot.[/QUOTE]I'd go with you if I lived near you. For sure, no one would harm you seeing Mana Knight around. :lol:

[quote name='joe2187']Thanks Evil, looks like I didn't need the code.

However anyone wanna send me a What.CD invite?

I'll love you forever?[/quote]

I would give you one, but I can't get them at my user level.

"I absolutely hate jokes as I am emotionally and socially retarded and refuse to seek help for said problem from a professional because I prefer to wallow in other's pity." - ???

Actually, David Bowie came close during his glam era.

In that case though, both men and women wanted to bed him.

I don't believe straight men want to bed Morrissey, but rather be acknowledged, have some contact.
The connection to him is more emotional than the connection between Bowie and his audience.

I'm pretty scared of black people.

Every time I see one I usually grab what I value that I'm wearing and shove it in my shoe.
---
Mana - its okay if I keep this mugshot avatar of you up, right? : )

[quote name='darthbudge']Ok, so I am gonna go get that $150 Xbox 360 premium with The Godfather game.

Do you guys think I am gonna get raped? I am meeting in a fairly busy parking lot.[/quote]

Hire that guy who posted the CL ad for the iphone.

[quote name='Mojimbo']"I absolutely hate jokes as I am emotionally and socially retarded and refuse to seek help for said problem from a professional because I prefer to wallow in other's pity." - ???[/QUOTE]I'm actually going to blog about the time someone called me socially retarded, which I don't think I am (I'm not really social, but not socially retarded).

I just finished writing about my new bedding. Blog entry later. Chicago Bulls bedding is gone for ever. Sorry OTT.

Time Warner never hooked me up with one. Ya gotta go through them on the phone and I don't like speaking to Hadji on a daily basis.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I'm pretty scared of black people.

Every time I see one I usually grab what I value that I'm wearing and shove it in my shoe.
---
Mana - its okay if I keep this mugshot avatar of you up, right? : )[/QUOTE]What mugshot?? I just said your avatar looks somewhat like me, but is a bit different.

Glam aesthetic sucks dog dick.

I think I almost like the second Libertines album better than the first, dallow.

What's that song about dallow, the one about hating blacks and queers? It's got that Auschwitz thing for the title.

Thanks for the Blackcats info, zew. I was able to sign up with my university email.

I'll be PM'ing you soon about you-know-what, once I finish up a bit more of my 360 backlog. Gotta beat GTA IV and Mass Effect, still.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Glam aesthetic sucks dog dick.

I think I almost like the second Libertines album better than the first, dallow.

What's that song about dallow, the one about hating blacks and queers? It's got that Auschwitz thing for the title.

[quote name='DT778']Don't go cheap on the blanks budge.[/quote]

Yeah, sadly I have made that mistake before. I was just wondering.

[quote name='zewone']Budge - stays half-assing it.
One 20pk of verbs cost half of what a retail game does.[/quote]

Yeah, still a good deal. Just is kinda pricey when I purchased 100 DVD-R's for $20.

[quote name='tiredfornow']IAmWilliamHMacy - getting more play than Mojimbo since forever ago.[/QUOTE]

That bitch is a movie co-star, ofcourse he gets play every one in a while.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Budge - DVD-R =/= DL DVD-+R :whistle2:|[/quote]

I know... but still. How much more costly could be?

Whatever, I will just have to learn how to pace myself. Which is probably a good thing.

I like the first Libs album just slightly more than the 2nd.
My ex likes the 2nd one more.

I dream of a 3rd one. There's always rumors of one coming.

What the fuck? Slash looks nothing like Slash.
0,,6138199,00.jpg

Don't hate on my Pete. :oops:

Do you have all the non-album B-sides?
Some are quite good.

Also the non album single "Don't Look Back Into the Sun" is amazing.
Amazing.
(and there a few versions of it)

Demo versions of "fuck Forever" and "Wolfman" may be greater than all Libs output. (not true, but they are incredible)

Then Pete got fucked up and the proper Babyshambles album came out nothing like I had hoped or like those demos had promised.

[quote name='tiredfornow']fuck yeah to whomever cleaned up all those stupid tags.[/QUOTE]

it appears brown ruined it within minutes

I like this st0neface guy, a regular for two weeks and he's already shitting on Brownie.[quote name='zewone']I think brown and JFD are the ones always adding corny tags to the OTTs.[/QUOTE]That would explain the mysterious "Given by JFD, not KBW" tag someone added after the original "Givin' TFN head" tag.

[quote name='Mojimbo']I like this st0neface guy, a regular for two weeks and he's already shitting on Brownie.That would explain the mysterious "Given by JFD, not KBW" tag someone added after the original "Givin' TFN head" tag.[/QUOTE]

Bitch, I posted in the first OTT, waaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy back in the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back