Party Down: Season One (STARZ comedy series) - $13.99

supershammy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Party Down: Season One, Amazon.com - $13.99

I just went to find some stuff I wanted to fill my cart after getting in on the Evangelion Blu-Ray deal, and lo and behold this incredibly hilarious series is on sale at around half price! My favorite new comedy series alongside Community, Party Down follows a catering company composed of delusional Hollywood types trying to make it big as writers, actors, and comedians.

The cast is stellar, and it was created by Rob Thomas (creator and writer of Veronica Mars) so the guest cast this season features almost every major player from VM, including Kristen Bell herself (!!!!!!!!!!!)

Here's a clip of Ron, the manager of the Party Down crew, after working his own high school reunion, which he foolishly thought would impress everyone but really it just drove him to drinking a whole handle of whiskey.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M7MtQasxwA

great show...walmart also has this instore for $15 with a bonus disc of the first 2 episodes from season 2.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great show but I have starz and netflix streaming so going to pass on this since I've watched it plenty of times all ready. Would recommend at this price for those who haven't.

bread's done
Back