Pat Robertson says God will nuke USA this year

David85

Banned
This guy really is crazy. I thought his friend Bush would save us all from the evil terrorists that are only in Iraq. This is the same guy who in August of 2005 prayed that Supreme Court Judges would die so Bush can appoint Neo-Nazi Christains to the Supreme Court.

VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. - In what has become an annual tradition of prognostications, religious broadcaster Pat Robertson predicted Tuesday that a terrorist attack on the United States would result in "mass killing" late in 2007.

"I'm not necessarily saying it's going to be nuclear," he said during his news-and-talk television show "The 700 Club" on the Christian Broadcasting Network. "The Lord didn't say nuclear. But I do believe it will be something like that."

Robertson said God told him during a recent prayer retreat that major cities and possibly millions of people will be affected by the attack, which should take place sometime after September.

Robertson said God also told him that the U.S. only feigns friendship with Israel and that U.S. policies are pushing Israel toward "national suicide."

Robertson suggested in January 2006 that God punished then-Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon with a stroke for ceding Israeli-controlled land to the Palestinians.

The broadcaster predicted in January 2004 that President Bush would easily win re-election. Bush won 51 percent of the vote that fall, beating Democratic Sen. John Kerry of Massachusetts. He also predicted Bush's victory for a second term in 2005.

"I have a relatively good track record," he said. "Sometimes I miss."

In May, Robertson said God told him that storms and possibly a tsunami were to crash into America's coastline in 2006. Even though the U.S. was not hit with a tsunami, Robertson on Tuesday cited last spring's heavy rains and flooding in New England as partly fulfilling the prediction.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070102/ap_on_re_us/robertson_prediction

And living in New England the heavy rains were quite localized to the eastern part of New England and were over do for a hurricane to hit. Instead we got spring rains.

It's one of the news stories on Yahoo's homepage so that says a lot about this country. I just hope the nuke hits the south and not the northeast!

[quote name='David85']

And living in New England the heavy rains were quite localized to the eastern part of New England and were over do for a hurricane to hit. Instead we got spring rains.[/quote]

The day b4 my wedding, parts of cape cod were closed due to the the rain. There was heavy flooding, as I had to drive to the cape for the rehersal dinner. A usual 40 min drive from the tux place to falmouth took over 2 hours. But yes that would be stretching it to consider it a message from god.

Cape Cod is the eastern part of New Engalnd. :p

It seems the Cape, and north of Boston in the tri state area were hit hardest.

* Tri state area = southeast NH, northeast MA, and southwest ME.

Still he's a crazy fool. I predict that this asshole will die soon, hopefully from a mini nuke that only blows his house up.

Cape Cod is the eastern part of New Engalnd. :p

It seems the Cape, and north of Boston in the tri state area were hit hardest.

* Tri state area = southeast NH, northeast MA, and southwest ME.

Still he's a crazy fool. I predict that this asshole will die soon, hopefully from a mini nuke that only blows his house up.

The joke could be made that he's "in bed" with the terrorists.

So now he's gay and a terrorist so he's really in trouble.

Thankfully, the Nuke will weigh 2000 pounds, so Robertson will easily be able to leg press it away from the United States, and towards some gay married couples living in Europe.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']Thankfully, the Nuke will weigh 2000 pounds, so Robertson will easily be able to leg press it away from the United States, and towards some gay married couples living in Europe.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

He probably is seting the nuke up to blow up the NJ, CT, MA area of the USA.

God Bless America!!!

*BOOM*

If God is blessing America then I don't want God's blessings.

The sick thing about this bastard is that he is probably hoping that a nuke DOES hit the US in 2007 just so that he can gloat about his prediction. He cares more about his perceived "connection to God" than he does about any people who would die in such an attack.

If God exists, he should be ashamed about speaking with Robertson. Then again, maybe he's just jerking him around to make him look like an ass. ;)

[quote name='Moxio']Am I the only one who noticed the thread title says "Pat Robinson"?[/QUOTE]

I get yelled at if I mistype "ing" and no one corrects me when I have the wrong name? :)

And a lot is two words.

[quote name='Moxio']Am I the only one who noticed the thread title says "Pat Robinson"?[/quote]
I clicked hoping for tips on how to make a tree house on a jungle island and how to tame ostriches for racing.

this thread does not deliver.

"I have a relatively good track record," he said. "Sometimes I miss."

I find this the most interesting thing about this article. Evidently either Pat sometimes says God told him something when God did not, or he is saying that God is not always right about what's going to happen. Well, anyway either way he's a dope.

I'm sorry, but as much as I bash conservative christians, that news report doesn't say once that God will nuke the USA.

It says a terriorist attack will, or could.

If you're gonna make fun of someone, get the story right. Is Pat Robertson a crazy christian guy who is spreading lies, or has he actually seen the future?

That's what should really be discussed.

[quote name='AdultLink']I'm sorry, but as much as I bash conservative christians, that news report doesn't say once that God will nuke the USA.

If you're gonna make fun of someone, get the story right. Is Pat Robertson a crazy christian guy who is spreading lies, or has he actually seen the future?

That's what should really be discussed.[/QUOTE]

You are truely a dumbass. Almost in the same legue as Pat Robertson. Of course he is spreading lies, that's all he does. And he's not seeing the future he is saying God told him the future... maybe. And everyone else here seemed to get the joke about God Nuking us. It's a joke, this whole fucknig topic is a joke you idiot!

On a serious note. If God knows we are going to be nuked, and that he/she/it loves us so much and we have God on everything, then why is God not stopping it? So yes God is to blame too.

And once again you are a dumbfuck.

[quote name='camoor']Isn't divination forbidden for fundies?[/QUOTE]

Not at all: prophesy is perfectly permissible according to the Bible. The Bible does contain one small catch, though: if you give a prophesy in God's name and it turns out to be inaccurate, the prophet is NOT truly of God and is to be immediately stoned to death for blasphemy.

[quote name='The Crotch']Didn't Jonah have a prophecy or two that didn't come true? Something about God destroying an entire city, only to have him... not?[/QUOTE]

No, Jonah was sent with a message: repent or be destroyed. The people repented, so the destruction was averted.

The whole bit about Jonah and the whale was that Jonah didn't want to give them this warning, because he WANTED them to be destroyed. God kind of insisted that he pass along the message, though.

[quote name='AdultLink']I'm sorry, but as much as I bash conservative christians, that news report doesn't say once that God will nuke the USA.

That's what should really be discussed.[/quote]

America is gonna look like your sig once God is through with us.

[quote name='David85']You are truely a dumbass. Almost in the same legue as Pat Robertson. Of course he is spreading lies, that's all he does. And he's not seeing the future he is saying God told him the future... maybe. And everyone else here seemed to get the joke about God Nuking us. It's a joke, this whole fucknig topic is a joke you idiot!

On a serious note. If God knows we are going to be nuked, and that he/she/it loves us so much and we have God on everything, then why is God not stopping it? So yes God is to blame too.

And once again you are a dumbfuck.[/QUOTE]

You little fuck. I never said he wasn't spreading lies, I said that that's what should be discussed, moron.

Are we sad that someone had to pitch in and give an actual bit of logic to a topic so fucked up?

Pat Robertson pray for people to die. You make topics saying that he saying god is gonna do it, and just insult him all the way thru, instead of having a real convo about it.

You two should get married in the chapel of ignorance.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']Thankfully, the Nuke will weigh 2000 pounds, so Robertson will easily be able to leg press it away from the United States, and towards some gay married couples living in Europe.[/quote]:rofl:

[quote name='sgs89']The sick thing about this bastard is that he is probably hoping that a nuke DOES hit the US in 2007 just so that he can gloat about his prediction. He cares more about his perceived "connection to God" than he does about any people who would die in such an attack.

If God exists, he should be ashamed about speaking with Robertson. Then again, maybe he's just jerking him around to make him look like an ass. ;)[/quote] QFT

That's what should really be discussed.[/quote] no, i actually saw when he said it on TV. i was flipping through and sometimes i like to hear the crazy things he says. he said "something on the scale of a nuclear attack in several major cities". he didnt specificially say it would be nuclear, but he sure eluded to it more than once.

what im wondering about is if he's really crazy & think god talks to him (hears voices in his head); or if he's just full of $H!T and wants people to treat him like hes important & give him money. i remember reading something about him embezelling money from his of his feed the starving "charaties". something about smuggling diamonds in the planes that were supposed to be delivering food (paid for by the ppl who actually donate money to his TV show & buy his BS).

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']Thankfully, the Nuke will weigh 2000 pounds, so Robertson will easily be able to leg press it away from the United States, and towards some gay married couples living in Europe.[/QUOTE]

It says a terriorist attack will, or could.[/quote]

Quite true. I think it's par for the course as far as David85's ability to comprehend the written word is concerned. So far so good.

[quote name='AdultLink']If you're gonna make fun of someone, get the story right. Is Pat Robertson a crazy christian guy who is spreading lies, or has he actually seen the future?

That's what should really be discussed.[/QUOTE]
The phrase is "prolly not." Robertson has been very wrong in the past, and I haven't seen any of his hellfire and brimstone predictions come true. Where was his God before 9/11 hit? Browsing CAG? Did he not have call waiting at the time? Golfing? If Robertson has an audience with God, and Bush has an audience with Robertson, then perhaps God fucked up by not telling Robertson about 9/11. Even if we ignore everything Richard Clarke said, and the August 8 Presidential Daily Briefing...one word from Robertson could have changed it all.

Y'know, since he talks to God. :roll:

Don't give a snakeoil salesman any more credence than they demand; hell, give them less.

[quote name='David85']If God knows we are going to be nuked, and that he/she/it loves us so much and we have God on everything, then why is God not stopping it?[/QUOTE]

I predict God will be too busy helping some sports team win a divisional championship to avert a nuclear holocaust.:lol:

[quote name='MrBadExample']I predict God will be too busy helping some sports team win a divisional championship to avert a nuclear holocaust.:lol:[/quote]

soooo true:rofl:

"I'd like to thank god! and pepsi-cola! IM GOING TO DISNEYLAND!"

[quote name='mykevermin']Where was his God before 9/11 hit? Browsing CAG?[/quote]

Dude, uh... I don't think CAG existed then. :razz:
He was obviously at gamefaqs.

And Witnessess told me the world was going to end last September and it was a bright and sunni day. Pat needs to take a 14 inch butt plug and stick it up his rectum.

[quote name='Cormier6083']And Witnessess told me the world was going to end last September and it was a bright and sunni day. Pat needs to take a 14 inch butt plug and stick it up his rectum.[/QUOTE]

But then where would his head fit?

[quote name='Drocket']No, Jonah was sent with a message: repent or be destroyed. The people repented, so the destruction was averted.

The whole bit about Jonah and the whale was that Jonah didn't want to give them this warning, because he WANTED them to be destroyed. God kind of insisted that he pass along the message, though.[/QUOTE]
The bible would make an awesome movie if it wasn't so focused on religion :)

bread's done
Back