Patapon 19.99 GS pre-order

I actually think this is MSRP, though it's hard to tell since pre-order pricing is all over the map for this game. Buy.com lists it for $26.99 and Amazon for $39.99! But other sites like CDUniverse and VideoGameCentral also have it for $20.

That said, Gamestop.com with SAVER is the best deal going right now. Not a bad idea to put in a pre-order at Gamestop just in case the MSRP turns out to be higher as we near the release date.

I could have sworn that was MSRP because of a PSPFanboy post but it really is all over the map. I'll wait closer to release before ordering anywhere.

There's a special offer going on for the Patapon pre-order where you get the game demo which includes a weapon that's not included in the game.

I just called my local Gamestop today, the demo has arrived! Going to stop by after work to pre-order & pick up the demo. ^__^

[quote name='yuy104']There's a special offer going on for the Patapon pre-order where you get the game demo which includes a weapon that's not included in the game.

I just called my local Gamestop today, the demo has arrived! Going to stop by after work to pre-order & pick up the demo. ^__^[/quote]

Thanks for the heads up. My GS has it as well!

This game seems pretty cool, but you really have to get into it, with the beat and all. I am starting to hate console games ported to psp more and more. This is something different...a step in the right direction imo.

Papaya!

[quote name='shotcaller88']This game seems pretty cool, but you really have to get into it, with the beat and all.[/QUOTE]
What are you talking about?

game is damn hard after awhile. It relies on perfection, otherwise you get completely screwed out if you break a fever roll. In addition money is hard to come by making you replay stuff over and over again just to get enough power to beat the next level after awhile.

ON the upside, the game's initial experience is fantastic and fun. For a retail of $20... how can you argue?

bread's done
Back