Patapon 2 - $12.98 @ Amazon

Sadly it is just a frikkin code inside the box and not a umd so be warned if you do not have a lot of free space on your memory stick.

[quote name='TGizzle']I have a brand new / sealed copy, if anyone is interested. PM me.[/QUOTE]

I tried to PM you, but I got an error message b/c you're over your stored message limit. LOL.

I could just not get into the first Patapon demo, which really let me down because I know so many people enjoyed that game and I'm desperately looking for something to play on my PSP.

Just not my style of game I guess =(

Imported this for a pretty hefty price a while back, but compared to $13 for a download, it wasn't too bad.

Came out to about $40, but sadly it's the only way to "own" a copy.

[quote name='gospelman']fun game. as far as i know, they don't make a umd for this game. the box just has a download code in it[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's just the box with the download code and manual. Still, I'll take all that if it saves me money over getting it through PSN.

[quote name='AwRy108']I tried to PM you, but I got an error message b/c you're over your stored message limit. LOL.[/QUOTE]Freed up 'box. And thanks for [attempting to] PM me.

So out of curiosity, are the European versions any different from the US download...ie. are there any save files related issues across the two copies?

Was the price the game should have been for DLC only.

That said, it is absolutely great but leaves a bitter taste in your mouth on how the PSP could have had a "better than DS but not competing with PS3" library.

If only there were more of these than Assassin's Creeds, Jak and Daxter's, etc...

[quote name='halo05']patapatapatapon

ponpataponpatapon

patapatapatapon

and there it is, back in my head for another few months.[/quote]

fever!

[quote name='Fatbot3']Was the price the game should have been for DLC only.

That said, it is absolutely great but leaves a bitter taste in your mouth on how the PSP could have had a "better than DS but not competing with PS3" library.

If only there were more of these than Assassin's Creeds, Jak and Daxter's, etc...[/QUOTE]

It is what it is. I rag on Sony for alot of things but they had the balls to go up against the Nintendo portable system juggernaut and for that they get props.

I hope we see a PSP2 with non DD-only games if only to continue some of the franchises that weren't really viable on the DS. Stuff like Monster Hunter and the SOCOM games. I love my DS but I can't see Nintendo bringing those sorts of games to their portables anytime soon.

[quote name='Halo05']It is what it is. I rag on Sony for alot of things but they had the balls to go up against the Nintendo portable system juggernaut and for that they get props.

I hope we see a PSP2 with non DD-only games if only to continue some of the franchises that weren't really viable on the DS. Stuff like Monster Hunter and the SOCOM games. I love my DS but I can't see Nintendo bringing those sorts of games to their portables anytime soon.[/QUOTE]

Sony has some potential next generation to make a difference if the 3Ds isn't the end all be all. I'll continue to support the better SOCOM titles as well as the patchwork heroes. Sadly I can only imagine the main reason the development isn't there is because the sales aren't, which even taking piracy into consideration is surprising.

bread's done
Back