Patapon 2 Permanent Price Drop on PSN - $15

crzyboy88

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
Sadly, this game isn't available on Amazon. So the only way to take advantage of this is through PSN itself. This was a great game and it was my personal GOTY of 2009. I put in well over 40 hours into this game and for $15, it's a steal.

[quote name='crazyj']but its only playable on PSP right?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I heard something about once you upgrade to PSN 3.15 you can play PSP games on the PS3....is this true? Can't find any info on the net....

[quote name='Rollobobo']Yeah, I heard something about once you upgrade to PSN 3.15 you can play PSP games on the PS3....is this true? Can't find any info on the net....[/QUOTE]

Would like to know this as well.

As far as I know, the ability to play PSP games on the PS3 is limited to games classified as minis...but I could be wrong.

Patapon 2 is a great game and only improved upon te solid mechanics of the first title. Have about 30 hours logged on the game which is pretty great for a $15 portable game.

[quote name='fieldkillah']I got lucky and picked this up for $5 on clearance at target, Great game .[/QUOTE]

Me too. Still haven't opened the box yet.

Interesting they'd drop the price of this one. Didn't it come out at $20?

This game is totally worth the price of $15. Was worth the price of $20 as well. It takes some best elements of different genres and brings it all together. Check out the demo for sure.

bread's done
Back