Patlabor: The Movie 1&2 (DVD) Limited Edition sets for $15.99 & $14.48

lolmark

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Just on a side note to let other cags know. If you have a halfprice books near you check for these there to, I just picked up both of these sealed for $10 bucks each at half price. If you can't find them there the op's prices at amazon are still pretty good for these movies sets.

They're good for this price. Lowest I bought both of them for was $10 during the Bandai clearance earlier this year. The box sets feel really heavy and both the visual book and the storyboard book are at least 150 pages in length.

While you're at it though, there's also Patlabor WXIII for about ~$10, but it doesn't have any artbooks and loosely follows the other Patlabors.

[quote name='faygo']Just on a side note to let other cags know. If you have a halfprice books near you check for these there to, I just picked up both of these sealed for $10 bucks each at half price. If you can't find them there the op's prices at amazon are still pretty good for these movies sets.[/QUOTE]

I was about to say the same. I work for HPB. We got three of each in Wednesday's shipment of new goods. I'm not a huge Anime fan but they caught my eye.

bread's done
Back