Paul Gray, Slipknot bassist, found dead.

Dammit, first Dio, now this. Every time I see these threads, I find myself searching the web trying to disprove the claim... and I come up empty handed every single time!!!

man why couldnt it be oe or both of those icp douches? not that im a fan of slipknot no i just cant stand icp and the creepy bastards that love that shit.

i totally grew out of slipknot when i graduated high school,. but i remember i was addicted to Iowa and the Self titled album for years, embarrasing to say or not, i blame them for getting me into crazier metal. They just made me want more and more haha. I still have my IOWA gatefold LP somewhere around here, i still like that album.

totally just found my Disasterpieces DVD, one of my favorite concert dvds i own, has so much stuff on it. aww im sad now.

[quote name='Darshminder']Dammit, first Dio, now this. Every time I see these threads, I find myself searching the web trying to disprove the claim... and I come up empty handed every single time!!![/QUOTE]

Well first it was Peter Steele then Dio and now Paul Gray. So like they say it comes in three.

Also if you have Sirius I'm sure something will be done on Sound of the Beast. Chances are a history or Slipknot.

I still can't get over this. I have been a fan since highschool. I have never seen them in concert because I could never get a ride, didn't have the cash or no one else wanted to/could go.

This stuff makes you think at just how short life is.

[quote name='neocisco']These metal guys are dropping like flies.[/QUOTE]

Excuse me, but did you just (even remotely) lump together Slipknot in the same category as Ronnie James Dio? Sacrilege!

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Excuse me, but did you just (even remotely) lump together Slipknot in the same category as Ronnie James Dio? Sacrilege![/QUOTE]

+ 1.

RIP dude. I may not have been a fan of your music, but I'm a fan of life, and another musician dropping is just sad.

Steele, Dio and now Paul Gray- hell has never been darker. If it keeps going like this, Satan is going to have one hell of a supergroup playing concerts for eternity. On a serious note, my condolences go to the other 8 members of Slipknot, Paul's family and friends, and all my fellow maggots impacted by Paul's death.

bread's done
Back