Paul or Your Highness - $10 e-Movie Cash on select Blu-ray at Best Buy.

jdeluis

CAGiversary!
Best Buy has a display at the end of the aisle with Select Titles that include $10 e-Movie Cash to see Paul or Your Highness. The Majority of titles were priced at $14.99.

$14.99 Titles:
Barb Wire
Coraline
Drag Me To Hell (Slipcover)
Dune
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
Hot Fuzz
Inglorious Basterds
The Last Starfighter
Pitch Black
Role Models
Shaun of the Dead
The Thing
Van Helsing

$19.99
Scott Pilgrim vs. the World (Slipcover+Blu-ray+DVD+Digital Copy)

$24.99
Smokin' Aces

Make sure they have the yellow $10 e-Movie Cash sticker on the front.

I purchased Inglorious Basterds and 9. Might go back and purchase two other titles.

8b874123.jpg

Best Buy Advertisement
34dj6rp.jpg

Movie Trailers

which ticket company are they using for this promotion? E-movie cash or Hollywood movie money? I want to check to see if my local theaters are participating before purchase.

Paul and Your Highness look hilarious!

Hm...I was planning on picking up Barb Wire when it was $10 or less. I may pay the extra $5 though because I do want to see Paul (and Your Highness, but Paul more so). Thanks OP!

Once you buy one of those movies, make sure to remove the shrinkwrap first and don't just pull the yellow sticker off of the movie. The glue used for those stickers can be a bit too sticky and you can lose the code from the back of the sticker.

Just remove the shrinkwrap and look through it to get the code.

I might use this as a time to upgrade a couple of HD-DVD copies of movies that I have to BluRay, if it's going to give me $10 of movie cash at the same time.

Seen Paul and it is great. I might pick up Barbwire if the BD is a good one along with Dune or Shaun of the Dead. Also I think a new edition of Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas is to come out some time with extras on it not on the current BD.

[quote name='sendme']Also I think a new edition of Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas is to come out some time with extras on it not on the current BD.[/QUOTE]

yes next month the criterion blu comes out

Might not be a bad idea to order online for in-store pickup and to pre-order the fighter (and/or the king's speech?? Maybe others?) for $5 off another blu. That could get you an extra $5 off one of these movies if you were also thinking about getting the fighter or something. I'm on my phone, so it'd be a pain to link, but you can see the $5 off any blu deal on any blu on BB's website if interested b

bread's done
Back