Paul's Boutique 20th Anniversary Remaster

Richlough

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
200px-BeastieBoysPaul'sBoutique.jpg

This is by far my favorite album of all time .
I always saw the 20 year mark as an opportunity for a deluxe edition but never thought this would happen ,let me tell you I certainly welcome it .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul's_Boutique

From beastieboys.com

It's true - we're reissuing a digitally remastered version of Paul's Boutique to celebrate the album's 20th anniversary. If you'd like to be notified when more information is available, please leave your email address.

I somehow missed this until it was pushed back a few pages. Cool to hear though...I remember being in like 4th or 5th grade when it came out and really disliking it since it wasn't like Licensed to Ill (which every fucking kid on the playground would walk around blasting on stereos...yes, in 2nd grade), but once I got older and gave it a second chance I loved it.

[quote name='xeno']sweet i hope they reissue it on vinyl also.[/QUOTE]

I have an original copy on vinyl still sealed .

They re-issued it once during the Ill Communication era and I'm pretty sure this re-issue will be available on vinyl as well .

It's unreal how good things sound on vinyl .

[quote name='javeryh']Awesome. Paul's Boutique is easily their best CD, IMO.[/QUOTE]

This. Amazing CD. My next favorite from them is their latest, "The Mix Up". I didn't expect anything like this from them, but I guess I should have since they are fairly popular still and not cranking out albums like they were in their more youthful days.

My "friend" borrowed my copy and never returned it. I guess this will be the 2nd time I will buy this album

speaking of Vinyl, did you know this year broke the record for most vinyl units sold? read it on Billboard.com

bread's done
Back