Pavarotti Dead at 71

wow i remember watching that famous LA show a few times since my Aunt sings opera and is a heavy listener...wow brings me back to a crazier time haha.

*sadness*

RIP

I for one am not saddened by this. He lived a fantastic life and to the age of 71 to boot. That my friends is an awesome way to live and leave.

I gotta say, not too shabby ride he had there. Drinkin' wine, bangin' bitches from all over the world, just doin what he loves and cashin' in his chips before he got to the point where he had to be hooked up to machines or have some body wipe his ass.

[quote name='JimmieMac']I gotta say, not too shabby ride he had there. Drinkin' wine, bangin' bitches from all over the world, just doin what he loves and cashin' in his chips before he got to the point where he had to be hooked up to machines or have some body wipe his ass.[/QUOTE]

QFT. And he suckered the larger public into thinking that he (along with Carreras and Domingo) were special. A scam of that proportion deserves more applause than shame.

La donna è mobile, the cynical Duke of Mantua's canzone from Guiseppe Verdi's opera Rigoletto will never be the same.

La donna è mobile
Qual piuma al vento,
Muta d'accento — e di pensiero.
Sempre un amabile,
Leggiadro viso,
In pianto o in riso, — è menzognero.

Ahhh.....

[quote name='musha666']Thats sucks. I loved him on Sliders.[/quote]

:applause:

/thread

John-Rhys Davies

[quote name='shieryda']At least we still have Enrico Pallazzo.:lol:[/QUOTE]

Not funny... I'm gonna miss the big lug. I thought he was great in the Cannonball Run movies. And that floppy hat he always wore was pretty funny, too. Seemed like a decent guy all around.

He was 71 and had been in bad health, but he is someone that everyone almost everywhere on the planet knows. Very sad day.

[quote name='Scobie']Not funny... I'm gonna miss the big lug. I thought he was great in the Cannonball Run movies.[/quote]

What are you talking about? That was Dom DeLuise.

bread's done
Back