Pawnshop/Goodwill Haul

AngellicLulu

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Today I did my usual pawnshop/goodwill Saturday run. I thought it was a good day so I'd post about it.
I found in pawn shops:
Shadow the Hedgehog 10 dollars
DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 10 dollars

I found the following game guides for 75 cents a piece at Goodwill:
Pokemon Stadium
Pokemon Gold and Silver
DBZ Budokai
DBZ Budokai 2
Threads of Fate
Final Fantasy 9
Final Fantasy 10
Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask
and
Grandia 1

^_^

Oh and my mother got the 20th anniversary GB Micro for 50 with the box and a copy of Riveria inside the micro.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Today I did my usual pawnshop/goodwill Saturday run. I thought it was a good day so I'd post about it.

Oh and my mother got the 20th anniversary GB Micro for 50 with the box and a copy of Riveria inside the micro.[/quote]

She got that from the pawn shop too? Nice. :cool:

[quote name='GuilewasNK']She got that from the pawn shop too? Nice. :cool:[/quote]
Yeah they've had a camo micro there for months for 59.99 with Madden 06 in it. And then they just put out this one and it had Riveria in it. I was like, that's very worth it.
She'll probably end up giving it to me because the screen is too small or something. Well I can only hope. :lol:

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Yeah they've had a camo micro there for months for 59.99 with Madden 06 in it. And then they just put out this one and it had Riveria in it. I was like, that's very worth it.
She'll probably end up giving it to me because the screen is too small or something. Well I can only hope. :lol:[/quote]

That would make a great hand-me-down for sure. :)

I got Suikoden 3 as well but it was disc only and scratched to hell. I figured for 2 bucks I'd get it just to see if I could get it to work. No such luck.

[quote name='fatmanforlife99']how much do the Xbox, PS2 and GC cost at most pawn shops?[/quote]
Xbox and Ps2 is about 80. Gamecube is usually 50.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I got Suikoden 3 as well but it was disc only and scratched to hell. I figured for 2 bucks I'd get it just to see if I could get it to work. No such luck.[/quote]
Get it machine buffed. Costs a few bucks and makes your scratched disc shiny like new :)

bread's done
Back