Pay what you want for 8+ Interplay Games from GOG.com, up to 32 games

Bosamba

CAGiversary!
http://www.gog.com/interplay
(Credit goes to irconan @Slick Deals for the wording and format.)

GOG.com has begun a new pay what you want deal for an assortment of games from Interplay Software. All games are DRM free, in total valued at $200 according to their site. Some titles include soundtracks and additional "goodies".

Pay what you want for 8 games $0.01 minimum:

Pay above the average for 20 games (including previous titles):

• Freespace + Expansion
  • Giants: Citizen Kabuto 86.34%
  • Descent 3 + Expansion 84.36% & 82.67%
  • Stonekeep 75.33%
  • Castles + Castles 2
  • Lionheart: Legacy of the Crusader 64.25%
  • Messiah 74.46%
  • Battle Chess Special Edition
  • Die by the Sword + Expansion 75.00% & 54.00%
  • Earthworm Jim 3D 55.70%
  • F/A-18E Super Hornet 65.88%
  • Invictus: In the Shadow of Olympus 51.32%

Pay at least $34.99 for 32 games (includes all previous titles):

Also, they're releasing Mac compatible games now; see which ones on the website.
http://www.gog.com/news/gogcom_goes_mac

To coincide with the announcement of support for Macs, they're having a sale on "PC & Mac Essentials."
Each game is $2.99 (50% off regular price).

http://www.gog.com/en/promo/mac_games_launch_promo_18_10_12

• The Witcher Enhanced Edition
  • SimCity 2000 Special Edition
  • Theme Hospital
  • Postal: Classic and Uncut
  • Little Big Adventure (Relentless: Twinsen's Adventure)
  • Crusader: No Remorse

Last edited by a moderator:
If you pay less than the average now, can you bump up your payment later on like bundles work or do you have to do a separate, new transaction?

[quote name='inm8num2']If you pay less than the average now, can you bump up your payment later on like bundles work or do you have to do a separate, new transaction?[/QUOTE]

You have to do a new seperate transaction.

I bought the 20 game pack for $12.39 when this first went live. I'd wanted 7 of the games in that pack and thanks to some figuring on my part I found out I got about 70% off the normal price. That's not too bad :)

Of course saying I only had 1 game before purchasing the pack and I got 89% off normal price for the other 19 does sound better but since the majority of the games I don't care much about and may not play it's more realistic to think of it as a 70% discount for the ones I wanted.

[quote name='xzt181']Warsow is Free
http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/warsow[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Not sure what it is but it's free so I grabbed it, also grabbed Fallout when it was free a while back and played a bit for nostalgia, there's no other games I really want other than maybe Shogo and Redneck Rampage, Descent....but not for 35 bucks cmon meow.

[quote name='Dr. Feel Good']Aw, no Star Trek Judgment Rites?[/QUOTE]

Hm. Bought the Limited Edition with the VHS tape of "The City on the Edge of Forever" and communicator pin when it came out and I thought it was fantastic. I loved that they were able to get the TOS cast to do voice-over work for it. I actually think I still have it somewhere at home.

I got the full bundle, was a little bit hesitant at first since I already owned a few of the games on the list but I was given a gift code for those I already owned. I also picked up Theme Hospital as I was waiting for a sale on that.

Less than 6 hours to go. I held off so as not to raise the average price for my fellow CAGs but I think I'm finally going to splurge on buying out the full library. 82% off, guaranteed to work on modern machines, DRM free and a ton of acclaimed games and I'm having trouble saying no.

[quote name='Bosamba']Less than 6 hours to go. I held off so as not to raise the average price for my fellow CAGs but I think I'm finally going to splurge on buying out the full library. 82% off, guaranteed to work on modern machines, DRM free and a ton of acclaimed games and I'm having trouble saying no.[/QUOTE]

more like
1 day 5 hour 45 min

[quote name='redrum666']more like
1 day 5 hour 45 min[/QUOTE]

Thanks for pointing that out, going to think about it another day.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Hmmm, the average only went up on this one. Disappointed in my GOGers.[/QUOTE]

I was surprised at that. The best time to buy was right at the start.
I think it was around $10.50 when I first saw it.
I suppose there were too many people buying the full bundle, or maybe people wanted to pay what they felt the games were worth. :shock:

bread's done
Back