Payday 2 for 360 (CE) - Back in Stock at Amazon for $59.99

I found a regular copy today luckily after unsuccessfully hunting for it yesterday. Buy it, but FYI, glitchy game right now. WAY better with friends. In fact, don't buy it unless you have others to play with.

I had locked-in the TIV on Amazon when it was $37.xx. I want to get this from GS, where I have a ton of credit, and then trade it in. But none in my area have it in-stock :\

Thanks for the heads up, TC. I immediately placed my order with Amazon. I just hope the CE doesn't get damaged during shipping...

Any reason why the :360: version is harder to find but there are 10,000 more units available than the :ps3: one?

Last edited by a moderator:
I found a regular copy today luckily after unsuccessfully hunting for it yesterday. Buy it, but FYI, glitchy game right now. WAY better with friends. In fact, don't buy it unless you have others to play with.
Please say it isn't so...I got it today, and I don't have any friends that play it. Was hoping to just pick up and play whenever.

Got mine yesterday from Amazon. They shipped it in a bubble padded envelope. Of course it got crushed.
I think a huge number of these will be damaged not only by Amazon, but by Gamestop. Every copy I have seen at retail has crushing and bad denting and other wear on the box. Even the copies where the reseller used real pictures on Ebay appear pretty heavily worn and damaged. The publisher just used extremely bad quality materials and it doesn't help that Amazon and others are shipping in padded envelopes.

i don't think this is worth anything.. it was only worth something before because they supply was delayed.

I think they have enough supply now for a long time

i don't think this is worth anything.. it was only worth something before because they supply was delayed.

I think they have enough supply now for a long time
It is available on XBL on the 23rd for download, but cross platform games tend to be more popular on the 360 for the most part, the CE for 360 has been unavailable EVERYWHERE and for $20 more than the standard edition, at the price of any other new game, the CE has pretty great value. It pretty much was just supply issues, they made a few tens of thousands of the CE, we knew they would come back in stock eventually SOMEWHERE, but it still was almost IMPOSSIBLE to find even the standard edition for the 360 for the longest time.

Please say it isn't so...I got it today, and I don't have any friends that play it. Was hoping to just pick up and play whenever.
The AI is pretty useless, except for reviving you. They can't aim at anything, so good luck. You can definitely just join a random game, though.

bread's done
Back