Payday: The Heist (Finally Out!)

eliter1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
I forgot I had pre-ordered this but it's out! I am downloading it right now but if anyone wants to play send me a friend request.

Will add both of you tomorrow, anyone can feel free to add me. This game really needs partners, the AI is terrible.

Feel free to add me as well, leveled up to 22 tonight. Fun game, already tired of the first level though ( as cool ad it is)

[quote name='Brainberry']
I'll gladly play with you when its done though.[/QUOTE]

thats what she said. btw how is this game anyway?

Ill have to come back here and add yall once I get home. Im normally on xbox, but I got this game this morning. played for a few and its fun.

add me and/or Ill add you. I have no friends on ps3

PS3 ID: mrRichter1980

[quote name='Brainberry']My download is taking forever!!!!!

Its been 45 mins and its still at 2%

I'll gladly play with you when its done though.[/QUOTE]you've reached the maximumnumber of friends

btw how is this game anyway?
I'm curious to know as well... I saw videos of it this past summer and it looked like a six year old game both graphics and gameplay-wise but most of the reviews are better than I thought they would be (73 on metacritic)

I'll delete some people when I get home from school and add you guys.

BTW, its fun. But it seems like you have to communicate really well to get the most out of it.

Graphics aren't great but not bad by no means. I can see where this came can get repetitive with 9 levels and each level is different but replaying the level will be the same every time.

I thoroughly enjoy 4 humans vs. The computer. No other humans to get mad at or bicker with. And the matches are more intimate with only 4 of you. Had alot of fun with some of the games i was in last night

I'm seriously thinking about picking this up tonight after playing the demo this morning. This could be a blast in co-op. Feel free to add me on PSN: Vader582.

Played the demo yesterday, while it might be fun co-op, i thought overall it suked. Good idea, bad execution, stiff controls and horrible animations. No thx.

[quote name='lude21']played the demo yesterday, while it might be fun co-op, i thought overall it suked. Good idea, bad execution, stiff controls and horrible animations. No thx.[/quote]

really? This game is a blast

[quote name='lude21']Played the demo yesterday, while it might be fun co-op, i thought overall it suked. Good idea, bad execution, stiff controls and horrible animations. No thx.[/QUOTE]

:(

I've only played the first mission with the AI and its clear its not meant to be played like that. I haven't had time to play online because of midterms but I should be free tomorrow afternoon if anyone wants to play.

[quote name='Brainberry']lets get a group of 4 going guys!!

psn is in avatar[/QUOTE]

Sent you a request..I was having horrible problems with the matchmaking..hopefully it will be better with u guys :)

add me anyone if u wana play...psn id: WakYasuk

I think this game had lots of potential but it did fall short due to lack of content, controls, and overall gameplay. And on some heists its just way too fucking hard if all 4 guys dont have mics....but its still fun...i would rate it 6.5/10 or a 6

Im having crap luck with matchmaking too, Im off tonight and work tomorrow. but this weekend Ill be on alot. add me mrRichter1980.

would be nice to get a match togeter

So I take it the AI in this is pretty horrible and/or there's no real way to go through it solo? I was looking at getting this game for a while since I have some PSN cred just lying around, but if it's horrible then I'd rather not.

Would any of you say it's similar to the bank robbery mode in Kane & Lynch 2 at all? I've been tempted to play that with some other people, but I don't know how active the community for that is.

Anyone on right now? Matchmaking seems to suck...

EDIT: When I do find a game people kick me out because I am level 5...

[quote name='JimmyJim']theres no physical copy of this game for the ps3?[/QUOTE]
You may wanna try UK sites like Zavvi.com or TheHut.com since they sometimes get physical versions of games that're download only in the U.S. . They received a version of that Ratchet & Clank game(Quest For Booty) on a disc when it was download only here, same goes for Arcana Heart 3 and a bunch of others.

bread's done
Back