Paying 22 dollars paypal, Trading Trainn Refs, Free 360 Games proof.

taint mcgee

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Hello,

I am currently completing TRAINN websites.

MY list of available trainn websites is goin down so hurry and let me know what you need.

I will also pay anyone 22 dollars to complete a referral.
For instance an offer like blockbuster may cost 10 dollars and you would recieve 22 dollars paypal. A profit of 12 dollars and blockbuster service for a month.

PM or AIM me papastaind41

IPOD TOUCH 4 FREE
I FINSIHED IPOD TOUCH.
14734489.png

FINISHED

Nintento WII 4 free

14822601.png

http://www.YourNintendoWii4Free.com/index.php?ref=4822601

FREE 360 GAMES

IMG_1901.jpg

IMG_1891.jpg

I am also doing the free 360 games through trainn so if anyone is interested in info on that i can help you. I have recieved ninja gaiden, guitar hero 3, GTA IV.
This site works great i have already gotten my friend hooked and he has received FIFA 2008. Starting with this site is easy and i can help you to go into offers informed. Feel free to pm me any questions or anything at all.

I can tell you all the offers i have done, the trial time, and customer service numbers. If you are planning on signing up for this i will send you 5 dollars to sign up through me.

this is my link for that site http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=248695

Last edited by a moderator:
Do they need credit cards? I can trade if they don't need one or you can gimme a visa gift card with like one dollar on and I can do the offers? PM me if you want do this ;)

Urgh.. everyone's done the Wii one. I only need one more referral and I'm willing to trade TraInn referrals, but I can't even find anyone.

I'm not sure with the whole visa gift card thing. First i dunno if they work and second i dont really wanna go buy you one and send it to you, seems like quite a hassle. Sorry

Trainn is pretty cut and dry, one offer you get credit, i donno about freepay but that ifreecash looks like it takes more then one offer. I would prefer to just trade trainn.

Traded with ilovetolive21. I did an offer for him, ill report if his offer for me goes through. I got credit for completing my offer. im a little weary

[quote name='FeNoM91']Both your trainn sites for PS3forfree, and yourfreeiPhone. Let me know![/quote]

Alright, id like to trade with you. You can talk to me on AIM papastaind41, or pm me the details.

[quote name='ilovetolive21']hey

im going to green today or tomorrow

let me know when it does
Thanks[/quote]

I sent in a support ticket to trainn and they let me know you did not click on any offers. It is apparent you are a scammer.

Sorry if im offending you in any way but I REALLY desperate for this haha im sure you have wanted something so badly that youd do anything to get it, am i right?

I GOT MY IPOD TOUCH TODAY. my mother is gone with the camera, i wish i could show you a picture of its glory.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw an old reply I wanted to comment on here:

iFreecash might require you to do a few other offers, but the credit is good forever, no matter how many times you cash out. There's plenty of sites that work this way. This isn't the case on TRAINN sites, once you're done you're done unless you want to do points, and it's way harder. So the trade-off is pretty equal imo.

bread's done
Back