Paypal Complaint...to do or not to do...

SkyGheNe

CAGiversary!
Feedback
68 (100%)
Ordered a PSP giga pack last saturday from this guy...no responses to any questions and still no sign of the psp arriving. It was supposedly sent priority mail.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8235418790&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

I'm about to file a complaint since last time I waited too long and only got a portion of my money back. I figure if everything is going right, the situation will be resolved and all is good. If not, at least I've started working my way back to getting my money back.

Anyway - can paypal give me his information so that I can take him to small claims if I don't get my money back? Also, am I being too hasty? Maybe if he even responded to anything I sent (only sent two messages so far...one through paypal when I paid to tell me when it shipped if he had the time, and another yesterday just checking in on shipment) I would be less worried.

id be suspicious just because of the price that you bought it for, those retail for 300... given that he hasnt responded to you in a week would make me even more worried. and it was BIN, not even a low ending auction... so yeah. give it a few more days (you get up to 30 i think) but you should be pretty close to filing one here

He has really good feedback. A lot of people don't communicate well, and it's also the holidays where people are traveling and not emailing.

Give it another 2 weeks.

That price really isn't that ridiculous.

"I'm about to file a complaint since last time I waited too long and only got a portion of my money back. I figure if everything is going right, the situation will be resolved and all is good. If not, at least I've started working my way back to getting my money back."

PayPal is never that fast at getting money back, no matter when you start. All part of the investigative process.

A ton of good feedback means nothing. There's some people out there that build a ton of positive feedback just so they can make people think they're good traders. It's happened to me before.

You bought on saturday, the post office is closed on sunday and was closed on thanksgiving. Check your spam folder allot of times ebay emails end up in the spam folder. You can get his add. and phone number from ebay.

bread's done
Back