paypal dispute/claims

idd0tt

CAGiversary!
Feedback
222 (100%)
so i recently sold a set of final fantasy 8 stuff on ebay and shipped it out with delivery confirmation via parcel post, now this buyer is opening a dispute and filing a claim because he "didn't receive the item" and now wants his money back. According to the delivery confirmation number, he received the item the SAME DAY he filed the dispute. Its in the process of paypal making the decision right now, and I don't want to get screwed over by some dumbass buyer. Think paypal will be in favor for me?

Since it automatically added the information, I am guessing you shipped via your paypal account, you should be covered.

I would also add if you can that he filed that complaint the same day he recieved the item. If you do add this comment, manually type in the tracking number and also copy off the USPS.com website where it states he recieved it.

eBay has so many fucked up buyers.

And is it possible he didn't get the game then filed the dispute and go the game that day,and now just walked away and forgot?

have you communicated with him since?

Did you reply to the claim at all? Don't just trust that the DC # shows on the payment so PayPal will do all the checking. If you don't make any response at all PP might just automatically rule against you and close it.

This could be a case that the guy filed this dispute before getting the mail that day and decided to simply leave the dispute alone, rather than closing it out, figuring it's not really lying since when he filed it he didn't have the package yet. Or yeah he could have simply not thought about closing out the claim as Snake says.

[quote name='Snake2715']And is it possible he didn't get the game then filed the dispute and go the game that day,and now just walked away and forgot?

have you communicated with him since?[/quote]

i've tried to contact him several times on ebay and he didn't respond to me at all. i added the delivery confirmation number and status this morning so hopefully paypal will get it.

If it was under $250 and you shipped with DC. You'll win the dispute.

When someone filed a dispute against me, I even scanned my DC receipt from USPS.

this buttnutt (scuse my language) isn't replying to any of my emails or messages on ebay. Can I file a fraudulent claim against him?

[quote name='idd0tt']this buttnutt (scuse my language) isn't replying to any of my emails or messages on ebay. Can I file a fraudulent claim against him?[/QUOTE]

PayPal ruled against you?

I'd let the PayPal thing run it's course before looking into that route.

Since you have a DC showing delivery and the claim is for item not received you should win the dispute w/ no problem. Kind of lame they haven't closed it yet.

[quote name='idd0tt']yeah that's the only thing that got me worried since it's been so long and it hasn't been closed or finalized[/quote]

Wait it out a few more days. If anything, the guys probably off playing FF :drool:

[quote name='idd0tt']yeah that's the only thing that got me worried since it's been so long and it hasn't been closed or finalized[/quote]

They normally allow the buyer 'x' amount of days to respond. The dispute is probally still in process and has not been closed because of this.

Give it a couple days, and it should sooner or later close, in your behalf.

bread's done
Back