paypal dispute question

LaraCroftsLeftBoob

CAGiversary!
Feedback
55 (100%)
i opened a paypal dispute for something i won on ebay, the guy never responded so payal decided in my favor. in the email it said if his account didn't have the funds they would limit his account or something. does that mean if he doesn't have the funds i'll never see my money? will they make him pay, or take the money the next time he has some in his account?

I guess, legally, they can't just take it out of a bank account or a credit card linked to his account. The seller would have to authorize such a transaction and if they tried it otherwise, he'd just complain to his bank and it would be reversed. So no money in his PP account = no refund. Wait for him to re-fund the account or don't count on it, he's probably run off either way.

Several years ago I won a Nintendo game on Ebay and paid with PayPal. It was only about $6 or so and the lady never sent it to me. But PayPal told me there was nothing they could do about it since she didn't have any money in her account. I would like to think they're a better-run ship now.

bread's done
Back