Paypal for Cheap Mp3 15gig Sims

TheCorw1313

CAGiversary!
Im looking to sell Sims,sims bustin out,sims hot date,sims vacation, and sims 2.

Also DELL DJ 15 GIG CHEAP.

ANd i mean dirst cheap. The retail was like over $200 im looking for somewhere around $50. Any intrest please Pm me trying to save up for a video camra.

I have pics and ebay info on the mp3 palyer.

dj info:

From Dell: Take up to 15 Gigabytes of music with you wherever you go with this slim and sleek Dell DJ15 Digital Jukebox MP3 Player! If you don't have that many tunes, the storage space can also be used to back up critical data from your PC.
This Dell DJ15 has an easy to read 2.25 inch LCD with brilliant blue back light and easy to use navigation controls.
With up to 12 hours of battery life, this DJ15 keeps you entertained for the longest of journeys!

Retail price:$250
Our Price: Biding starts at $20!
The Dell Dj was a present and now i have no use for it. It is in perfect working condition and has some scratches. The back has scratches on it and the front has little to no scratches. For more pictures message me. There is a small piece missing from the top witch may affect the quality of the microphone recordings,but I'm almost positive it still works fine.

Included :Dell 15 gig Mp3 player
Mp3 player charger.

Shipping: Sorry about the high shipping cost, the weight of the package makes it a little more money.
I will only ship to 48 states in the US. If you live outside the US or those 2 states, or have no feedback email me before bidding. All sales are final.

Paypal only. Again email me if this is a problem.

bread's done
Back