Paypal Raffle Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

ndesent

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
Back Story:
My company had a party and won a ps3 and xbox360. Since i am the only person in my company that is young and plays games they gave them both to me. YAY!
Well i have 2 360's and a ps3 already so me and the wife spoke and thought we would ebay them. Then i came up with this idea.

Idea: $1 per entry by paypal to be entered in for a random raffle. Your $1 will enter you for a chance to win either a ps3 or xbox360. There will be 2 winners. I will choose who gets what system radomly. i will not say who gets what it will be a surprise once package is opened

paypal: removed

all i ask with your entry to state what site you are from and your name on that site.( i put this on 2 sites)

Deadline for entries will Be may 10th. 1 month from today.

Good Luck!

any questions please feel free to pm me

yes u can enter in as many times as you want.......also for those of you who have those paypal account where i have to pay 32 cents to accept your payment.....please add the 32 cents.

Last edited by a moderator:
I suspect that this is illegal and will most likely get your PayPal account frozen.

There are some exceptions (tax exempt non-for-profit organizations, etc), but I suspect that these do not apply to you, and thus what you are doing is a violation of some federal law(s), and probably local laws, too...

This is why just about every retail promotion has a 'no purchase required' clause... Otherwise they would be considered lotteries, and thus illegal.

I'll take them both off your hands, then post a five line message of nonstop praise and ego boosting. You can even supply adjectives.

[quote name='Trakan']Not allowed on CAG.[/quote]

Not to mention illegal in most states, even if it was for charity.

OP, if anyone sent you money, I would suggest it be refunded asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back