Paypal Shipping Help

Dro

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
Is there anyway I can make paypal stop makin me use the reccomended shipping adresss? Since I know its wrong.

[quote name='Dro']Is there anyway I can make paypal stop makin me use the reccomended shipping adresss? Since I know its wrong.[/quote]You can edit the address before you ship. There should be a little text link near the address.
I had to do that the other day because it wouldn't let me ship to a sellers address because they abbreviated Saint to St in their home town and USPS wouldn't accept the address.:roll:
In before "Always ship to the address Paypal gives you for protection."

[quote name='mguiddy']You can edit the address before you ship. There should be a little text link near the address.
I had to do that the other day because it wouldn't let me ship to a sellers address because they abbreviated Saint to St in their home town and USPS wouldn't accept the address.:roll:
In before "Always ship to the address Paypal gives you for protection."[/quote]

Always ship to the address Paypal gives you for protection. :D

Seriously though, I've also had confirmed addresses come through that simply won't go through because the USPS doesn't recognize the way the address is set up. There have also been a few occasions where PayPal wouldn't let me update the address, which was a bit odd, but I just took those directly to the PO and shipped without a hassle.

EDIT: You can also use PayPal Multi-Order Shipping, though you have to manually enter the entire address.

Sometimes when you can't change the address, it says the zip code or whatever is wrong, but it's actually the city name. It happened a lot with people who send me Saint Paul or St. Paul. I forget, but one of them is accepted by the post office and the other one isn't.

bread's done
Back