Paypal Shipping Labels?

mtxbass1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
40 (100%)
I sold an item today and I've noticed you can print shipping labels from paypal. Can anyone tell me about this? How would I know the weight of the item? Can I add delivery confirmation?

I have a little digital scale, so I print all my labels myself.

I'm pretty sure you have to get delivery confirmation when printing labels online.

What did you sell? If it's something heavier, you can use a bathroom scale if you have one.

I just weighed Super Paper Mario (Wii) and Fire Emblem (GC) and it was 9.8 oz. Will probably be over 10 oz once you put it in a bubble envelope (or maybe over 11 oz if you use a box).

[quote name='wubb']There's a guide in the FAQ that has some good info. As mentioned PayPal shipping adds DC to every label and you get the much cheaper electronic rate.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/faq.php?faq=cag_guide_shipping#faq_make_your_own_usps_labels

But yeah w/o a scale it's tough to know the weight.

Most games in a mailer are 5-7 ounces so if you allow 7 ounces per game you should be fine. Assuming you are going to ship in a light bubble mailer and not something heavier.[/quote]

Thanks!

Yeah, most of these are in a standard #0 bubble mailer. I would guess they are all < 10oz.

Just a estimate should be good enough. The Post Office rarely check to see if it is correct. If you are off by a few oz it shouldnt matter

bread's done
Back