PayPal Verification Help (Will send $8 to whoever gets me verified)

ZanzA

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
My PayPal account has a balance and I owe a CAG money for a trade. I am wondering is there any way to verify my account to pay him. I don't have a credit card nor a bank account.

Please help, this is urgent. :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
If you don't have a bank account, I don't think verification is possible. Go to your local bank and open up a free savings account with a few dollars so you can get verified.

I don't live in the US. That's why I need help. My PayPal account is American. I am looking at ways to verify PayPal with an online bank account but none were successful.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ZanzA']Please help this is really urgent. I would send $8 to who ever gets me verified[/QUOTE]

ahhh......
I hate to break it to you but no one here is going share their bank account with you/open up a new account for you.
Even if my account is at $0, it is simply too risky (money laundering, fraud, drug money, etc).
I'm not saying you're committing fraud, it is just the risks outweight the reward by a gazillion times.
You need to switch to a different payment method or simply drop the trade.

I'm not asking for anyone's bank account. I cannot send money at all from paypal. I already used the item I got from the trade.

How do I Get Verified?

Set Up Bank Funding: add and confirm a bank account

• Click Add Bank Account on the left side of your Account Overview page
  • Confirm your bank account by entering the two deposit amounts that PayPal sent you when you added a bank account

You need a bank account to get verified. Just go set one up at the bank, shouldn't take too long.

[quote name='ZanzA']My PayPal account has a balance and I owe a CAG money for a trade. I am wondering is there any way to verify my account to pay him. I don't have a credit card nor a bank account.

Please help, this is urgent. :cry:[/QUOTE]
Open an account with https://www.netspend.com/
Input a real USA address.
After creating an account use "paypal transfers" in control panel and follow instructions.
PayPal takes 3-5 days to send 2 small deposits into your account. When you see those arrive in the Netspend account, simply note the two amounts, and enter them into you PayPal account to complete the verification process.

I'll take my $8 now.

[quote name='spoo']Open an account with https://www.netspend.com/
Input a real USA address.
After creating an account use "paypal transfers" in control panel and follow instructions.
PayPal takes 3-5 days to send 2 small deposits into your account. When you see those arrive in the Netspend account, simply note the two amounts, and enter them into you PayPal account to complete the verification process.

I'll take my $8 now.[/QUOTE]

Tried Netspend already, PayPal has blocked accounts from them.

[quote name='ZanzA']Yeah, I owe a CAG some money. I don't have a bank account and I don't live in the US.[/QUOTE]

You don't need to live in the US to use paypal. Im in Canada and use paypal all the time..
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-country-functionality-outside see if paypal is offered in your country
Just go to your local bank and open an account...seriously it'll only take like 30min.........:bomb:

[quote name='SpazX']You really can't sent money at all until you're verified?[/QUOTE]
You can, but there is a limit.

Ah, but my PayPal account is an American account. Would it still work.

Also, I have around 30 dollars in my account, my sending limit is $0.00

And you want someone else to give you there bank account info for $8 dollars, let me jump all over that
name Bigus Suckerton
Bank Lootus A branch of Ripoff ltd
routing: up your a$$ account # rufingserious?

Take those $8 and combine that with whatever you owe the guy, and buy an Amazon giftcard to compensate for fucking this whole thing up.

Are you an idiot, did you even read the thread. I'm looking for a way to verify paypal, I'm not stealing people's bank accounts.

There were online bank accounts but Paypal have blocked many of them such as Netspend.

I don't think you'll be able to verify the account dude, I'd just buy the person an amazon card and be done with it. If they don't want an amazon card I'll take it (plus the $8 of course) and paypal them if that's the best you can do.

I dont live in the US, how am I going to purchase an Amazon gift card. I forget to mention that I cannot purchase anything with my paypal account.

I'd suggest you go to your local bank, swap some currency into American dollars, then mail it to the guy you owe money to plus add a little extra for the troubles. Also make sure you keep in contact with him and keep him updated on what's going on. A lot of the bad trades here are simply a result in bad communication. Keep him updated on the status, even if your not able to pay for awhile, let him now, some people are pretty understanding as long as you talk to them.

Thanks for the advice. I took a giftcard from the CAG, I'll buy one and return a code to him. It's really nasty of Paypal not allowing you to use your money unless you're verified.

[quote name='ZanzA']I dont live in the US, how am I going to purchase an Amazon gift card. I forget to mention that I cannot purchase anything with my paypal account.[/QUOTE]
you could ask your parents to use their CC to buy one since you dont have one..

[quote name='ZanzA']Yeah, my parents have a Credit Card, but the billing address is in the Caribbean, will it still work?[/QUOTE]
yes it should credit cards should be universal. i bought amazon.com (US) gift cards using a canadian CC

This thread could be interesting to keep an eye on... Doesn't matter if its legit or Bullcrap at this point; Nobody'll trust the OP after this thread.

[quote name='helluvagood']did you try using your parents cc to buy the amazon.com giftcard???[/QUOTE]

Nope, I didn't try. I haven't contacted the CAG about this, so I didn't bother to try.

I might have to purchase the iTunes gift card in a store locally (which costs x2), then send the code to him

@batman: yes

Ugh... does no one know how to do these kind of things without the internet anymore?

Go to your Post Office and buy an International Money Order. Mail it. Problem solved. As for any money in your paypal account? Send 'em an email explaining your situation (or call if you can a number). Maybe they can cut you a check to at least get the account cleared out.

bread's done
Back