Paypal virtual credit card help!

hec204

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
I tried purchasing a product from konami.com and I didn't feel like using a real credit card, so I tried using a paypal virtual one time use credit card, konami rejected it, so I tried again but this time with a multiple use virtual credit card and it rejected it again, then I checked my paypal account and found out that they have charged me twice for the same product, even though it says pending, what should I do? Will the charges just drop after a day or two since it's still pending? Why did the charge show up even though it didn't go through?

I sure hope so, I think the reason why it declined it is because the virtual card is considered "debit" and Konami stated that it doesn't always accept debit, Once it clears up I'll have to use a real credit card

I wonder how Paypal's virtual credit card works with Buy.com and GCO... thanks for giving me the idea though.

I tried purchasing a product from konami.com and I didn't feel like using a real credit card, so I tried using a paypal virtual one time use credit card, konami rejected it, so I tried again but this time with a multiple use virtual credit card and it rejected it again, then I checked my paypal account and found out that they have charged me twice for the same product, even though it says pending, what should I do? Will the charges just drop after a day or two since it's still pending? Why did the charge show up even though it didn't go through?

I sure hope so, I think the reason why it declined it is because the virtual card is considered "debit" and Konami stated that it doesn't always accept debit, Once it clears up I'll have to use a real credit card

bread's done
Back