PC: $10 off Pre-order Dead Space 3, Starcraft II XP Pack, Bioshock Infinite @newegg

monster109

CAGiversary!
PROMO CODE: BTEXWVM22

Dear Customer,

It's time to warm up to the hottest upcoming PC titles of early 2013. Pre-order games that you'll end up buying ANYWAY and not only do you secure your copy when the game comes out, but you'll also get $10 OFF through this exclusive offer!

Check out these awesome titles headed your way within the next 2 months:
02 / 05 / 2013 - Dead Space 3
02 / 12 / 2013 - Aliens: Colonial Marines
02 / 19 / 2013 - Crysis 3
03 / 12 / 2013 - Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm Standard / Collector's Edition
03 / 26 / 2013 - Bioshock Infinite

For a LIMITED TIME ONLY, we'll take $10.00 OFF your pre-order towards the games listed above. Don't wait and regret NOT pre-ordering your game!

NOTE: You'll only be able to apply this promo code once per order, but you can use it multiple times. Simply reapply the promo code when you place a new order.

"Your email address is not valid for redemption of promo code BTEXWVM22." Looks like this only applies to people who got the email.

thanks for sharing. I try to use this but it says "Your email address is not valid for redemption of promo code BTEXWVM22." So I'm guessing this is only for specifically chosen customers?

Argh! Not valid for my email. I've got HotS CE on preorder with Amazon for full price. Hoping to see a sale like this before it releases.

I never seem to get access to these coupons. Newegg doesn't seem too interested in getting my business sometimes it seems.

Hey just got an email and figured i would let people know, right now newegg is offering 10 dollars off PC game orders right now one of which is Starcraft 2 Heart of the Swarm Collectors Edition.

Other games avaliable for 10$ off are Dead Space 3, Aliens: Colonial Marines, Crysis 3, and Bioshock Infinate

Remember these are for PC versions only, you also get free shipping, the code only works once per order but can use it multiple times, meaning if you wanna use the code more then once you must do multiple orders.

The code is BTEXWVM22 just use it when you check out and bingo, enjoy.

It states: Your email address is not valid for redemption of promo code BTEXWVM22.

Too bad, would have liked regular HotS for $30...

@ dancingcrab You have to be signed up on their mailing list to use the code.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='iiiweaponiii']i have never pre-ordered games from newegg, do they usually arrive on release date?:whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

From my experience, they do not offer release date delivery. They'll ship pretty much the day it's released, so it'll take a few days for you to get it.

If their system hasn't changed, you would have had to buy something recently to receive this offer. It's pretty stupid if that is still the case.

really wanted to preorder luigi's mansion 2, says my email isn't valid for redeeming it even though I do get their emails.

[quote name='lilseung']If their system hasn't changed, you would have had to buy something recently to receive this offer. It's pretty stupid if that is still the case.[/QUOTE]

Probably, I know they have a weird system like that. I contacted their support, told them I'm signed up for their promos, asked why I didn't receive it and was given a runaround answer.

I have 3 or 4 preorders with Newegg atm with discounts, so it's kind of frustrating to not get that discount again.

[quote name='stewie75']really wanted to preorder luigi's mansion 2, says my email isn't valid for redeeming it even though I do get their emails.[/QUOTE]

PC games.

I really hope they do this for console games again soon. I'm thinking about Heart of the Swarm, but I could probably wait until it's $10-20. It really doesn't seem like they're adding much.

Woah... Looks like Newegg bumped up the price of Bioshock Infinite. It was $49.99 yesterday, now it's $59.99. Way to negate your own coupon there...

Does anyone know if you get the Revolution code for Bioshock for pre-ordering from newegg? Just.. wondering, even though it doesn't seem like it shows up 2-3 days before it ships or something.

I am glad I saw this while it was still $49.99 too.

bread's done
Back