PC Borderlands 2 Group Buy ($45 ea) thread - Steam

Esoteria

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
** NOTE: I'm no longer hosting a 4-pack buy because it was pointed out that greenman gaming has a similar deal: http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/en/pc/games/rpgs/borderlands-2-na/ with coupon code GMG25-1BW0K-K1A3G ($37.50 instead of $45) I'm leaving the thread open in case anyone else wants do do it on Steam. **

I'm starting a group buy thread specific to Borderlands 2 since the 500+ page Steam thread has little hope of getting enough attention.

4-Pack is $179.99 on Steam, which means $45 per copy.
You *do* get the free pre-order upgrade as long as the 4-pack is purchased in time.

This is a wiki post. Please ADD YOURSELF to the list, and feel free to start new groups in this OP as well.

As for me, I'll need to fill up the group before I buy the 4-pack, we'll exchange Steam and Paypal information via PM, and then make the trade.

Final note, anyone acting as the buyer for a group should probably have at least some CAG trading history or have been an active member for some time.

==== [New Group] ====
Notes from buyer / group leader
-
-
-
-

Last edited by a moderator:
- Esoteria (4-pack buyer)
- [azneagle44]
- [open slot - Put your CAG name here!]
- [open slot - Put your CAG name here!]

I tried waiting for a price drop, missed it, now i wanna try this out. The four pack will come with a premier club code correct?

Looks like $50 instead of $45 unless there's a coupon code I don't know about*. That said, the extra $5 is worth it to avoid the hassle of paypal and the 4-pack

You do get the pre-order bonus through greenman, too. Shutting down the thread, thanks for the heads up.

*Edit: There is. GMG25-1BW0K-K1A3G for 25% off. $37.50 final cost

bread's done
Back