pc copy of Deus Ex Human Revolution also comes with onlive code anyone not using it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gymguy

CAG Veteran
I figured lots of people got deus ex for pc and can care less about the onlive version ( onlive is what I game on mostly now that my pc is a dinosaur lol ) so if anyone is not using the onlive code I would greatly appreciate it very much :D Just pm it to me if you have one your not going to use. Thanks to anyone feeling giving :applause:

I just picked up my copy last night and don't remember seeing a code. All I saw was the cd key, code for square, and my preorder code.

[quote name='sendme']I just picked up my copy last night and don't remember seeing a code. All I saw was the cd key, code for square, and my preorder code.[/QUOTE]

Did you by chance get it at Gamestop? Rumormill says they have been told to open every copy and yank the onlive codes because they don't support digital distribution.

Also, threads for begging. :shame:

Lol, now that is bullshit. My copy from GS wasn't opened but I'm returning it today anyway. This has to violate some consumer law or else there needs to be one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back