PC - EA Store: Dragon Age 2 + Mass Effect 2 inc. Firepower Pack $40.19

great deal, I wonder if I can stack it with the b-day 25% off code ea sent me

EDIT: added Dragon Age II to my cart it automatically added Mass Effect 2 and the Firepower pack for free but I don't see the discount it still shows up at $60..... do I need to input a code or how does it work

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='LazyTriangle']great deal, I wonder if I can stack it with the b-day 25% off code ea sent me

EDIT: added Dragon Age II to my cart it automatically added Mass Effect 2 and the Firepower pack for free but I don't see the discount it still shows up at $60..... do I need to input a code or how does it work[/QUOTE]

No code is required. Make sure you are purchasing the PC downloadable version of DA II.

[quote name='LazyTriangle']the discount worked this time plus the b-day code is stackable, I just got Dragon Age II and Mass Effect 2 for $30 :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

That's awesome! :)

So, when does it show up in the cart at $40.19?
At checkout?

[quote name='LazyTriangle']the discount worked this time plus the b-day code is stackable, I just got Dragon Age II and Mass Effect 2 for $30 :bouncy:[/QUOTE]
Great deal. Everyone always talks about the bday coupons. I dont think I've ever gotten one from them :(

[quote name='pROvIs']Great deal. Everyone always talks about the bday coupons. I dont think I've ever gotten one from them :([/QUOTE]

me neither. bday was yesterday so i ran to my email to make sure i hadn't accidentally deleted it, but alas, no coupon. already have ME2 anyway, but still.

on a somewhat related note, i did get a $5 credit from things from another world (http://www.tfaw.com). :D

bread's done
Back