PC: Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind GOTY $19.99 @ Target YMMV

BaZoOKajOe

CAGiversary!
This wasn't really a "clearance" item so I thought I'd give it a post for anyone interested.

PC: ELDER SCROLLS III: MORROWIND GOTY EDITION for $19.99 @ TARGET
(The 4-disc big box set)

I snagged one at my local Target in SAN JOSE, CA...not sure if that is everywhere though. It may not be the greatest of all deals...but still cheaper than anywhere else I've seen it. The start of a new universal price drop maybe?

ADIOS!

its been that price at the 3 targets around me for at least the last 6 months if not longer. Funny thing is i still havnt bought it yet.

You should, Burchamj. You get a ton of good RPG for $20 with that. I bought normal Morrowind for around $10-20 (Can't remember, been ages), then later bought the GotY pack for both expansions for another $30. If you can get over Morrowind's flaws, it's a really good RPG.

The flaws being (At least, for me) that it crashes fairly regularly, there's quite a bit of "Generic" dialogue, and the combat isn't terribly exciting. But I still love it because it's a blast to explore, it has a ton of items and stuff squirreled away for you to find, and the "Main" campaign for Morrowind, Tribunal and Bloodmoon are all fun.

And there's a metric buttload of mods out for it, so you can customize the piss out of it if you want.

19.99 here too.

Hopefully it's universal, EB has a used copy of this in and if new price goes to 19.99, used price will hit 14.99, and I'll finally get a copy.

It's showing up on the Xbox website as a PH title now, so I'm guessing that the PC version is matching up to that price as well:

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/elderscrolls3morrowind/default.htm

[quote name='SqueeMK2']You should, Burchamj. You get a ton of good RPG for $20 with that. I bought normal Morrowind for around $10-20 (Can't remember, been ages), then later bought the GotY pack for both expansions for another $30. If you can get over Morrowind's flaws, it's a really good RPG.

The flaws being (At least, for me) that it crashes fairly regularly, there's quite a bit of "Generic" dialogue, and the combat isn't terribly exciting. But I still love it because it's a blast to explore, it has a ton of items and stuff squirreled away for you to find, and the "Main" campaign for Morrowind, Tribunal and Bloodmoon are all fun.

And there's a metric buttload of mods out for it, so you can customize the piss out of it if you want.[/QUOTE]

I agree with him 100% on that assessment, and did the same thing with the first one, then the GOTY edition.

thanks for the deal man. i finally got a PC that can play games and picked it up today, making it my first PC game purchase in almost 10 years...

[quote name='redgopher']I need to play it again.. I'll be starting over, but hell... I need to finish Bloodmoon and Tribunal. BEST PC RPG EVAR[/QUOTE]

durn tootin

bread's done
Back