[PC] [FREE] train simulator game - Flying Scotsman

Trelow

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
http://www.nrm.org.uk/scotsmangift

Drive the world-famous Flying Scotsman in the comfort of your own home!

The National Railway Museum and Railworks are proud to bring you this exclusive and ultra-realistic Christmas gift: a FREE train simulator game for your PC where you take the controls of Flying Scotsman. There's no catch: it's a completely free standalone product, our present to you this festive season.

Download it now and guide the iconic loco through a fabulous wintry landscape, following the signals and speed limits just like a real train driver as you drop off and pick up passengers. It's a unique opportunity to see, hear and drive Flying Scotsman ahead of her return to the National Railway Museum in 2011.

Happy Christmas from all of us at the National Railway Museum.

I'm eating, so it's copy paste for yous.

It's a small taste, but after playing with it I'm looking for a daily deal on Steam for Railworks 2; where before I couldn't have cared less.

[quote name='Trelow']It's a small taste, but after playing with it I'm looking for a daily deal on Steam for Railworks 2; where before I couldn't have cared less.[/QUOTE]

Steam recently had a sale where the game and all its DLC was discounted to 200 dollars.

Its normally just over 1000. Crazy stuff.

[quote name='Trelow']It's a small taste, but after playing with it I'm looking for a daily deal on Steam for Railworks 2; where before I couldn't have cared less.[/QUOTE]

That's how I felt. It feels more like a demo than a full game, just enough of a taste to get someone interested. I wound up buying Railworks 2 this morning (on sale for $20 on Steam, 50% off), and also grabbed the free dlc packs (there's like 5 of them I think, no new trains I don't think, just new scenarios and objects.) I only played for a few minutes after I downloaded it this morning, but I think I'm going to have a lot of fun with it. :) I don't know about all that other dlc though, even with the 50% off sale, it's over $500. So I think I'll be staying with the base game for quite some time, to make sure I enjoy it enough to actually buy add-ons for it.

bread's done
Back