PC Game Oblivion New for Trade or sale.

Flamegames

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I just bought the PC game Oblivion from Gamestop and installed it and it doesn't work because my Computer sucks. I purchased it for $50 there new. It is still in brand new condition in my opinion as I didn't take a shotgun to the box to get the game out. If you are interested in trading or buying it from me, let me know. I would sell it for $46 shipped or let me check your tradelist out.

[quote name='nnthomas']CML and CMCollection for it[/QUOTE]
You have quite the collection... A lot of great titles. Let me look some more when I get home from work.

kendal--Didn't see anything at the moment

Snake-PM replied to

Just as an FYI, (sorry Flamegames), Amazon.com has the strategy guide for $11.99. And, they are selling the game for $44.99. That puts you over the $25 minimum mark for free shipping, so you can get both the game and the guide for $56 shipped.

I know I am an ass for posting this here, but I thought some of you might be interested in knowing this.

[quote name='the ender']Just as an FYI, (sorry Flamegames), Amazon.com has the strategy guide for $11.99. And, they are selling the game for $44.99. That puts you over the $25 minimum mark for free shipping, so you can get both the game and the guide for $56 shipped.

I know I am an ass for posting this here, but I thought some of you might be interested in knowing this.[/quote]

You are such a dick, I like you. Anyway, it wouldn't effect me since I don't have the money, just games to trade. Granted I don't have anything he wants.

bread's done
Back