PC Game Recommendations

kidrocklive

CAGiversary!
Feedback
44 (100%)
Greetings all, I hope this is the appropriate place to ask this.

I just recently decided to upgrade my graphics card. Nothing major just something to let me play some newer games than Diablo 2 lol (I bought the Radeon HD 6670). I am wondering about some games I must play as I basically haven't played anything on pc really besides C&C Red Alert and Diablo 2.

I just bought Witcher 1, Deus Ex GOTY Edition, Indigo Prophecy. So I'm just looking for some suggestions on what to look at next if there's any hidden gems, etc.

Thanks in advance.

You can check out my list and see if there are any games that went freeware while you were playing Diablo 2 and such.

I would try The Suffering, Psi-Ops for starters.

[quote name='Megazell']You can check out my list and see if there are any games that went freeware while you were playing Diablo 2 and such.

I would try The Suffering, Psi-Ops for starters.[/QUOTE]

Wow, thank you so much. Love of unique stuff to look at and try. I will download those you suggested too.

As Megazell said, check out his list for some great free games. If you do not have it already I would recommend getting Steam. They have some great sales throughout the year.

As far as games go you should check out Fallout 3/Fallout New Vegas, and Bio-shock.

[quote name='E_G_Man']As Megazell said, check out his list for some great free games. If you do not have it already I would recommend getting Steam. They have some great sales throughout the year.

As far as games go you should check out Fallout 3/Fallout New Vegas, and Bio-shock.[/QUOTE]

I am trying to focus on stuff that is not out for the 360 (for the most part) because I have that system. So trying to get PC exclusives, unless the game is dirt cheap on pc (like hitman blood money from steam sale at 2.50 vs. $20 for 360). I would love to get Skyrim for PC for the mods though dispite having it on 360 lol.

Don't forget to show the recent 2D releases some love... Out There Somewhere, Offspring Fling, Dustforce, A Valley Without Wind. Plus Noitu Love 2 and Lone Survivor just came out on Steam.

[quote name='escapekey']Don't forget to show the recent 2D releases some love... Out There Somewhere, Offspring Fling, Dustforce, A Valley Without Wind. Plus Noitu Love 2 and Lone Survivor just came out on Steam.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I been hearing/seeing a lot about those last two. I'll look more at them and the others you mentioned.

bread's done
Back