PC - Impulse Driven: Medal of Honor 2010 $9.99

Daykain

CAGiversary!
Feedback
294 (100%)
Medal of Honor 2010 is $9.99 at Impulse Driven for the PC as a digital download. Use promo code survey2010 for 10% off and get it for $8.99.

http://www.impulsedriven.com/medalofhonor

Be aware that single player uses the unreal 3 engine and multiplayer uses the Dice frostbite engine so there is a drastic difference in graphics between the 2 modes.

Does anyone know if only the limited edition of Medal of Honor or will any version work to qualify for the BF3 closed beta?

Securom is a DRM suite and it isn't always horrible. It depends on how the publisher uses it (i.e. forced limits/installs, etc) It seems that these days, more games than not use it.

I've got tons of games installed with Securom. Most people don't have any issues with it, especially in comparison to the likes of Starforce and TAGES.

Not that I have anything against Impulse, but I've only got a couple exclusive games there and I'd prefer Steam. My guess is this will be this price on Steam shortly, any reason to think otherwise?

I used to have nothing against Impulse, and got games there VS steam because I met and really like the CEO of Stardock.

However...

IMPULSE now is owned by GAMESTOP

So... I'm out. I'm wishing I could transfer all of my Impulse games to Steam or Games for Windows Live. But they have exclusives that are too amazing to pass up - I will be buying the Sins of a Solar Empire expansion and sequel, even though it is tied to Impulse.

With all that being said, I'd like to get MOH for the Xbox when it gets down to 10 bucks. Might be worth that for single player.

[quote name='turls']Not that I have anything against Impulse, but I've only got a couple exclusive games there and I'd prefer Steam. My guess is this will be this price on Steam shortly, any reason to think otherwise?[/QUOTE]

No, there is no reason to think otherwise, the odds are it will be 5, 7.50 or 10 bucks on steam sometime this year.

I have played every medal of honor game and expansion that was released for PC on the PC, so I told myself I'll buy it when its ten or less. Getting it from Impulse for $9 with the 10 percent off code was good enough for me. I don't need mine all from steam, I have Comrade, Steam, Impulse, Origin, GFWL, GoG downloader sucking up memory right now :) Actually I don't think I leave GoG or GFWL running all the time, there isn't much point.

As for Impulse and Gamestop. If Impulse can whole heartedly replace Gamestops Digital Downloads provider they currently use, that would be great, I have had nothing but trouble with Digital River through gamestop when it comes to purchases on sales and download speeds, disconnects, and the like.

Hopefully Gamestop doesn't mess with the way Impulse works now, but I have to kinda guess that they will eventually.

The Frostbite engine runs so much smoother in MoH than BC2. On my m11x I get 17 FPS when I play multiplayer in BC2 and I get around 40 FPS when I run MoH multiplayer.

bread's done
Back