PC KILL-FESTS, List and Rec!

KwanzaaTimmy

CAGiversary!
KT here, all hopped up on painkillers after knee surgery and needing some ultra-violent games for the PC. The only thing out is Half Life 2 and Doom 3, unless there are some new expansions out there, as I've beaten them both already.

Help your hopped up CAG brother out! :)

How about... PainKiller? lol That's a pretty good game, with continuous gun and run. You probably played it though, but when I read your post that game came to mind (I wonder why.. :) ). Doom 3 has an expansion out, so you can probably check it out. There hasn't been many FPS out lately, Project Snowblind, SWAT 4 & Brothers In Arms are the recent shooters that got good reviews. But you probably missed some of the more niche titles like Gore and Chome which can be had for $5 nowadays.

Counter-Strike Source. Good stuff.

Actually, if you want ULTRA, ULTRA, ULTRA violent, there's two choices: Soldier of Fortune 2 and Postal 2. Postal 2 just had an expansion come out.. gives you a machete and you can cut off heads, hands, arms, legs, feet, etc.. warning, the expansion not only requires the original Postal 2, but the expansion is very short and the AI is very, very bad.. i'd recommend Postal 2: Share the Pain (which is a patched version of Postal 2 with multiplayer support), but not the new expansion, Apocalypse Weekend.

Good luck finding it, though. EB usually has one copy and it's probably gone by now. I mean, honestly.. you can only expect to have a game where you can chop someone's head off, pour gas on it, light it on fire, kick it down the road and piss on it to put it out for so long.. the game did not get good reviews, but I have had a blast with it. The AI in Postal 2: STP is, funnily enough, better than Apocalypse Weekend. It's cool, if someone sees you kill a person, they run and tell the cops and the cops come after you.. you can put on police uniforms.. etc..

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00015H0Y8/104-6480776-7696744

Ultra violent and ultra cheap, to boot!

bread's done
Back