Not open for further replies.

MinDRIoT

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (97%)
The Playfire Rewards BETA thread

BIENVENIDOS!

PlayFire

(Significant and bundled game rewards only)

move-along-nothing-to-see-here-4.png

Madjoki's PlayFire Steam Tool

Steamlessness PlayFire Tool

PlayFire FAQ

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, everyone. Not sure if this has been posted elsewhere on the forums.

I've been following this thread for a long time as it was often quite humorous reading your posts. Now I'm here to warn you guys as I just found out about this moments ago after forgetting about Playfire for months. Just in case some of you didn't know, it appears that both Playfire and GMG credit will expire soon. Please transfer your Playfire credit to GMG by the 30th of October and don't forget to spend your GMG credit by the 13th of November.

Source: forums[dot]playfire[dot]com/gmg/thread/124744

Sorry for circumventing the post restrictions but I figure this is urgent enough to warrant it.
Reported to PlayFire for circumventing post restrictions :shame:

Good point though, if anyone has any PlayFire credit it's time to panic buy.

1391492940067.gif

I don't have much credit left so I'll use it on the Back to the Future DLC for Rocket League unless something good shows up this weekend.

I have $250 in credit left and I have no idea what to spend it on.  I'd feel dumb buying full price games but that is probably what it is going to come down to.  Anyone need a game at a discount?

I have $250 in credit left and I have no idea what to spend it on. I'd feel dumb buying full price games but that is probably what it is going to come down to. Anyone need a game at a discount?
How much of a discount are we talking about here? :p

Anyway, Anno 2205 is on a good sale even if the source they're getting it from is questionable.

*edited to add: Though most people here will go 'EWWW COTTIES UPLAY! I'd rather wait 18 years for a decent sale on it on Steam' :roll:

I don't really have much of an idea of how much of a discount, but was think maybe 20% off the price listed?  Send me a PM if interested in working something out.

Edit: Which would be pointless since that is what the voucher would accomplish, so just send me an offer I suppose.

Edit 2: Only have 20 in credit left, thanks to those who have helped me out!

And here I was feeling like a dummy for allowing myself to still have $1.11 in credit.

I wish you luck cashing out that credit, Akmgmer.

I don't really have much of an idea of how much of a discount, but was think maybe 20% off the price listed? Send me a PM if interested in working something out.

Edit: Which would be pointless since that is what the voucher would accomplish, so just send me an offer I suppose.
Bleh, I think anything that would be worth it for me would suck for you and I don't want to be a douche. Maybe just buy up some keys and sell them on eBay or somewhere where people aren't completely cheap fucks. :lol:

$5.11, and I'm still waiting for a worthwhile sale on... anything.

A month ago I was actually planning on blowing it on XBL credit I was so desperate, but they were fuck ing out.

*checks calendar*

*looks at phone to check date*

OK, this is definitely the last day to use your GMG credit.

Whatever you've got, blow it now.

(That's what she said)

I keep coming here just to see why people keep bumping the thread, and realize there's a bunch of morans that didn't spend their playfire credit yet. What on earth could you guys have been waiting for to not spend it by now??

I keep coming here just to see why people keep bumping the thread, and realize there's a bunch of morans that didn't spend their playfire credit yet. What on earth could you guys have been waiting for to not spend it by now??
Quite honestly, I just never saw a deal interesting enough on which to use my last $18 of credit. Now that I'm looking at the clock ticking and six lousy "deals", I can think of a few times I should have just pulled the trigger.

Quite honestly, I just never saw a deal interesting enough on which to use my last $18 of credit. Now that I'm looking at the clock ticking and six lousy "deals", I can think of a few times I should have just pulled the trigger.
Didja buy Rocket League yet?

They're saving their 200 potions Playfire dollars for the final boss fight seconds of the rewards program.

With about the same results and regrets.

If I had more than .10 Playfire Farthings I'd probably Shadybro Anno 2205 from them for $32.99.

But I don't and .10 Farthings doesn't buy much more than regret.

Does anybody know if there's some way to browse GMG's entire library? I want to just go through things by price, but there doesn't seem to be any way to get a list of things without selecting a category or doing a specific search.

So right now, VIP is just hit or miss.

The Witcher 3, for example, is $29.99 in the regular storefront and is eligible for the 22% off voucher. On the VIP page, it's $25.99 and you can't use the voucher.

COD Blops 2 is about half the price in VIP that it is on the regular store page.

GMG is just as confounding as ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back