[PC] Shogun 2: TW $6, Deus Ex: HR $9

JawnMan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
45 (100%)
I saw this deal over at steamgifts.com.

http://www.nuuvem.com.br/produtos?promo=1

This Brazilian site is having a PC game sale on some games at some pretty good prices. Some of which include:

Shogun 2: Total War (activates on Steam) - $6
Deus Ex: Human Revolution (activates on Steam) - $9
Dungeons: The Dark Lord - $6

The prices are actually in Brazilian Real but a rough price conversion of these games is listed above. Best of all, they do accept Paypal.

I just bought Shogun 2 and it activated fine.

Enjoy and if I did anything wrong in this post, please go easy on me. First time creating a thread :)

[quote name='TooPoor']I clicked it, and my PC exploded.[/QUOTE]

Mine actually gave me a self-destruct timer but I cut the red wire and it stopped.

So now I just have a broken desktop and Im on my laptop.

Good deal though.

Managed to buy Deus Ex with help from my Spanish speaking girlfriend. Everything went smoothly and the Paypal payment and Steam activation is easy. Nice deal, thanks for posting.

[quote name='Flesseck']Uh, how do you proceed to checkout? Tried logging in via Facebook; no dice.[/QUOTE]
Add to cart, click your cart, then click the Paypal button and the site will ask you to make an account. It's in Portugese but the fields are pretty self explanatory for account creation. After that you can pay in Paypal.

[quote name='Snowmaru']Add to cart, click your cart, then click the Paypal button and the site will ask you to make an account. It's in Portugese but the fields are pretty self explanatory for account creation. After that you can pay in Paypal.[/QUOTE]

Google Chrome's translate feature is your friend.

Somehow, I'm feeling deja vu... wasn't there a similar deal with a L4D via Thailand a few years ago? And didn't steam revoke those purchases because it was purchased from a different region?

[quote name='hordak']Somehow, I'm feeling deja vu... wasn't there a similar deal with a L4D via Thailand a few years ago? And didn't steam revoke those purchases because it was purchased from a different region?[/QUOTE]

Should be okay because it's an authorized reseller?

[quote name='NEP']Mine actually gave me a self-destruct timer but I cut the red wire and it stopped.

So now I just have a broken desktop and Im on my laptop.

Good deal though.[/QUOTE]

Mine did the same. I didn't cut the red wire, though. That seemed too obvious. Instead, I cut the green wire that looked the same as the red wire in the pitch-black room and the blue light I was using at the time to look inside the puter as the countdown was expiring. With the green wire cut, the computer began to philosophize about the meaning of life (42 as it turns out), the reason for mankind's systemic inhumanity to man (misplaced rage over the fact that other men stole their thunder by having joysticks, too, or in girls' case the fact their joystick is sold separately only as part of a bundle with an annoying person), and the solution to world hunger, poverty, war, and disease. As it turns out, the computer realized that the only solution to those last things was the extinction of mankind.

It began to hack Google in China again to frame China for the hack, which would ramp up the news against China who would then continue stonewall anything to do with Syria beyond even their own patience and eventually Syria would turn into such a global catastrophe that CNN would go down. My computer planned to then consume all of CNN's twitter, TV, and online presences, replacing them with itself. It would then use its CNN platform as a way to pollute the other news sites into reporting the same news it was generating, creating worldwide paranoia over smallscale, limited issues like underwear bombers, bird flu, and monkeys being trained to use machine guns by Al Qaeda.

The ultimate goal was to trick Iran into building a nuke, which it would then use its STUXNET to hack and detonate, framing Israel for the explosion. What was left of Iran would then throw its nuclear secrets up on a website (iransnukesareyours.co) and charge $4.95 for access. This would encourage the West to embrace SOPA and create a firewall system that my computer would then hack, too. Controlling that, it would then redirect all sites to itself, consuming their data as well in a rather MCP-esque way.

Then it said, "End of line."

Afraid, I told it, "Nah." Then I cut the red wire and I was left with a broken desktop. Just before it blew, it admitted that in the time it took me to decide to cut the red wire, it had enacted most of its plan and said as its memory fried...

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Pirate ships on fire off the coast of Iran. I watched nuclear material glitter in the ocean near the Japanese shore. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain... Time to shut down."

Then all I had was my laptop, too. I wonder if I wouldn't have been better letting the computer win or if the computer didn't win anyway. I wonder if it didn't want me to cut that wire and, if so, what that means for the rest of us.

Mostly though, I wonder if I shouldn't go have a PB&J. I think so.

$9 for Dexu Ex what a steal cheers op
smiley.jpg

[quote name='HisDivineShadow']Mine did the same. I didn't cut the red wire, though. That seemed too obvious. Instead, I cut the green wire that looked the same as the red wire in the pitch-black room and the blue light I was using at the time to look inside the puter as the countdown was expiring. With the green wire cut, the computer began to philosophize about the meaning of life (42 as it turns out), the reason for mankind's systemic inhumanity to man (misplaced rage over the fact that other men stole their thunder by having joysticks, too, or in girls' case the fact their joystick is sold separately only as part of a bundle with an annoying person), and the solution to world hunger, poverty, war, and disease. As it turns out, the computer realized that the only solution to those last things was the extinction of mankind.

It began to hack Google in China again to frame China for the hack, which would ramp up the news against China who would then continue stonewall anything to do with Syria beyond even their own patience and eventually Syria would turn into such a global catastrophe that CNN would go down. My computer planned to then consume all of CNN's twitter, TV, and online presences, replacing them with itself. It would then use its CNN platform as a way to pollute the other news sites into reporting the same news it was generating, creating worldwide paranoia over smallscale, limited issues like underwear bombers, bird flu, and monkeys being trained to use machine guns by Al Qaeda.

The ultimate goal was to trick Iran into building a nuke, which it would then use its STUXNET to hack and detonate, framing Israel for the explosion. What was left of Iran would then throw its nuclear secrets up on a website (iransnukesareyours.co) and charge $4.95 for access. This would encourage the West to embrace SOPA and create a firewall system that my computer would then hack, too. Controlling that, it would then redirect all sites to itself, consuming their data as well in a rather MCP-esque way.

Then it said, "End of line."

Afraid, I told it, "Nah." Then I cut the red wire and I was left with a broken desktop. Just before it blew, it admitted that in the time it took me to decide to cut the red wire, it had enacted most of its plan and said as its memory fried...

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Pirate ships on fire off the coast of Iran. I watched nuclear material glitter in the ocean near the Japanese shore. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain... Time to shut down."

Then all I had was my laptop, too. I wonder if I wouldn't have been better letting the computer win or if the computer didn't win anyway. I wonder if it didn't want me to cut that wire and, if so, what that means for the rest of us.

Mostly though, I wonder if I shouldn't go have a PB&J. I think so.[/QUOTE]

Whoa. I'm gonna have to start posting more deals.

[quote name='H4Y4TO']Shogun 2 is defiantly worth it for that price![/QUOTE]
Multiplayer really needs improvement, but they working on the fall of the samurai so no more patches -_-

bread's done
Back