PCDD - Mass Effect 3 Digital Deluxe Pre-Order + $10 VG Credit + "From Ashes DLC"

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hey there,

I know the internet has been abuzz with commentary on "From Ashes" DLC for Mass Effect 3. Just wanted you guys to know that you'll get this DLC for free with the Digital Deluxe version, and we're also giving you a $10 credit to buy more video games (physical or digital) when you purchase.

Link

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Tony, I know it's not your department, but do you know if the $10 credit will be given for the CE of the physical versions?
The CE isn't even listed on Amazon anymore, so there's no way to check and/or report that BB is offering their $10 giftcard deal on all versions.

[quote name='Luxuria']Pretty awesome deal. With all these PC deals, it's making it difficult for me to even get on my Xbox anymore.
random.gif
[/QUOTE]

Hahahaha yea I know exactly where your comin from lux.. Im actually dealing with the same problem myself hahaha thats funny

[quote name='pablo9000']Hey Tony, I know it's not your department, but do you know if the $10 credit will be given for the CE of the physical versions?
The CE isn't even listed on Amazon anymore, so there's no way to check and/or report that BB is offering their $10 giftcard deal on all versions.[/QUOTE]

Good question...honestly I have no clue, if the game isn't buyable we're probably out of stock. But I don't know what their pre-order offer with purchase is.

Sorry :(.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Hey there,

I know the internet has been abuzz with commentary on "From Ashes" DLC for Mass Effect 3. Just wanted you guys to know that you'll get this DLC for free with the Digital Deluxe version, and we're also giving you a $10 credit to buy more video games (physical or digital) when you purchase.

Link[/QUOTE]

You should mention in the main thread title that From Ashes is ONLY for ME3: Digital Deluxe Edition pre-order.

From Ashes just does NOT come w/ any Standard Edition of ME3.
People might assume you mean From Ashes comes w/ the Standard Ed, until they actually do read your detailed post here.
Kinda misleading.

From Ashes will cost another $10 [from Bioware Store, I'd guess], if one decide to go Standard.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MysterD']You should mention in the main thread title that From Ashes is ONLY for ME3: Digital Deluxe Edition pre-order.

From Ashes just does NOT come w/ any Standard Edition of ME3.
People might assume you mean From Ashes comes w/ the Standard Ed, until they actually do read your detailed post here.
Kinda misleading.

From Ashes will cost another $10 [from Bioware Store, I'd guess], if one decide to go Standard.[/QUOTE]

Good call, edited title :) thanks man!

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='MysterD']Is there a $10 VG credit coupon w/ the ME3: Standard Edition?[/QUOTE]

Yep, they just added it a few days ago. :)

still waiting/hoping for $20 like ME2 got right before release.

>>>Also want to mention with the digital orders, you can preload the game before launch and have it nice and set up waiting to be unlocked.

Pre-order Mass Effect 3 and you will be able to pre-load the game anytime between March 2 at 10:00AM PST and the minute the game is officially released at 12:01AM PST on March 6, 2012.

>>>>Oh AND pre-ordering also gets you Amazon's pre-order dlc for free too.

[quote name='MysterD']Is there a $10 VG credit coupon w/ the ME3: Standard Edition digital download?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='NamPaehc']Yep, they just added it a few days ago. :)

still waiting/hoping for $20 like ME2 got right before release.[/QUOTE]

Yep the $10 applies to both versions :). I can tell you with almost 100% certainty it won't be moved to a $20 btw.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Ogami Itto']Will wait for the $10 Steam sale, lol @ digital collector edition.[/QUOTE]

You're going to be waiting a while...This game is not available through Steam...

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='NamPaehc']Yep, they just added it a few days ago. :)

still waiting/hoping for $20 like ME2 got right before release.[/QUOTE]

Cool.
Given that, maybe Tony's Thread title should be something like this:

PCDD - Mass Effect 3 Standard or Digital Deluxe Pre-Order + $10 VG Credit; "From Ashes DLC" only in Digital Deluxe.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']You're going to be waiting a while...This game is not available through Steam...

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Will wait for the $10 Origin sale, lol. I just find the idea of charging for a bunch of pdfs stupid, but that's EA's thing, and I am off topic.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']You're going to be waiting a while...This game is not available through Steam...

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Right.
ME3 PC requires Origin PERIOD.

As long as EA wants their major titles to have exclusive DLC sold via their services [Origin, Bioware Store, or any of their developer's store], the game won't wind up on Steam.

Steam's new rule wants ALL CONTENT [DLC's, expansions, etc] to be sold ALSO on their channel, too - PERIOD.

[quote name='Ogami Itto']Will wait for the $10 Origin sale, lol. I just find the idea of charging for a bunch of pdfs stupid, but that's EA's thing, and I am off topic.[/QUOTE]
Well, the extra $20 price-tag in the CE on also get you The Soundtrack, From Ashes DLC, and a few other small DLC packs.
[shrug]

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Yep the $10 applies to both versions :). I can tell you with almost 100% certainty it won't be moved to a $20 btw.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Even though Buy.com is doing it on Physical Copies? :p
Hey, I thought digital copies supposed to be cheaper than physical? :p
Less overhead - less middle-men; no shippers involved; no physical manual; no physical case; etc etc. :p
Figured I'd point that all out. :p ;)

Realistically, I can understand you guys not doing matching that $20 credit b/c digital vs. physical here and b/c ME3 is going to probably sell blockbuster amounts of copies...

[quote name='MysterD']Even though Buy.com is doing it on Physical Copies? :p
Less overhead - less middle-men; no shippers involved; no physical manual; no physical case; etc etc. :p

Realistically, I can understand you guys not doing matching that $20 credit b/c digital vs. physical here and b/c ME3 is going to probably sell blockbuster amounts of copies...[/QUOTE]

If you search CAG, you can find the old thread for ME2. If I am reading it right, they added $20 credit only like 2 weeks or less before release. And if memory serves me right, that is when some of the other companies had some similar promotions starting to going on.

So hoping history repeats itself.

>>that may have been for certain version too btw.

[quote name='MysterD']Even though Buy.com is doing it on Physical Copies? :p

Realistically, I can understand you guys not doing matching that $20 credit b/c digital vs. physical here and b/c ME3 is going to probably sell blockbuster amounts of copies...[/QUOTE]

Woah so we can get the game for $40 after savings??!! That is a nice deal. I would end up paying only $50 with DLC included :applause:

bread's done
Back