PDP Afterglow Wired Headset AGU.1 $13.49 YMMV at GameStop

darock738

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
So, i went into the Gamestop by my house to get these Afterglow headset for my wife. She tried the ones on demo and had to have them. When i looked on line, they're not available anymore but had a price of $39.99, which was wasn't bad at all. I noticed that there was one pair left hanging up high against the wall but it had a sticker on them that said they were $69.99. I thought that i could show them the online price and they would do a price match. When he scanned the actual barcode that was on the bottom of the box, it rang up as "XB360 Headset Wired " for $13.49. He called his manager and all they said was "give it to him". If you need proof, i can add a pic of the receipt and headphones later. Since they are discontinued....... i have to stress that this is very YMMV

Last edited by a moderator:
The one i picked up was blue, but they are exactly the same.....i think they just made some to cater to PS3 fans and some for Xbox 360 fans. I think the sad thing is that you won't know unless you actually see them hanging in the store. They've been discontinued so the actual UPC is gonna redirect to another SKU once it's scanned. It's a really good deal if you can find them in store though.

I'm guessing they're being converted toa generic pre-owned to get ride of them :whistle2:k

I'm betting alot of 360/ps3 stuff will be doing the same soon

Well I'm gonna try an in-store pick up for the ones you mentioned Shropt, then call them and have them scan it in. I'll report back.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back