PDZ Live Issues

TheGreat2nd

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Grawr!
Lost connection to Host with PDZ.
I can't join any games in PDZ multiplayer!!

Is there a problem with my PDZ copy?
Anytime I try to join a match, it drops me from the host.
I played PDZLive before, but that was like a month ago.
PGR3 works perfect for me...

I have the same problem most of the time, I'm surprised that more people complain about COD2 than this but I guess its because more COD2's sold that PDZ's

It has something to do with your router. That's a big reason I got rid of PDZ, apparently if you have a Netgear wireless router it blocks you. Madden 06 on the Xbox gave me a lot of the same problems, yet no other Live game has.

I have Linksys, and I have a problem connecting with it as well. Its weird because I know I'm online, the system doesnt log me out, it just cant find games but when it does, I get kicked out. Doesnt matter though, I cant get used to playing that game anyway, I suck too much and I just love to play Halo multiplayer to care too much.

I haven't experienced any problems so far so I agree with the above saying its your router.

The only thing about multiplayer is I find it annoying that most games take forever to end. I played one capture the flag map for an hour until I realized that some of the guys in the room had been playing for a hour or two before I got on.

[quote name='jer7583']the problem is that pdz sucks[/QUOTE]

You know what, I'm starting to belive the same thing. I loved Goldeneye and Peferct Dark on N64. I played PDZ and I thought, maybe since I've been playing Halo for too long, I need to play this a little more to get the feel for it. I really wanted to like this game, I pushed myself but I just cant. Maybe it does just suck.

bread's done
Back