Peggle is 99 cents on iPod Touch/iPhone

If you own an iPod touch or an iPhone, you must buy this. It isn't an option to pass this up. Stop reading this and buy it now.

Pretty smart, I bet they are trying to climb up the 'most popular' lists before all the new 3GS owners come on line looking for fancy (back to regular price) apps to toss money at..

I wonder if we'll see a rash of similar price-drops in the next week in preparation for the new model..

Im sure it is, if you get an iPhone development team interested in it. But the iPhone/iPod touch doesnt have flash, so it cant do it at the moment who knows, flash may still be coming.Best bet is to pitch it to some developers though.

I don't even have an iPod Touch yet (getting one at the end of the year) and I bought it. :)

Too good to pass up at this price.

Wow, with getting this and Rolando for 99 cents total I'm going to have to actually try playing some of these things. I have tons of apps and I've never even tried most of them. I still fail to see going to my iPhone for gaming I guess ;).

Kind of off-topic, but I'm surprised at all the negative comments on the DS Peggle. I've never played it but I was going to get it since it has had such fantastic reviews. Why the discrepancy between the reviews and what everyone here is saying?

[quote name='arcane93']The one caveat on that is that you need to download it to iTunes on the same computer that you'll be using to sync your phone, and you have to sync applications. If you download it on a PC other than the one you're syncing to, it won't copy over.

However, even if you're not syncing to the same machine, once you've bought it, you've bought it on your iTunes account. Presuming that you use that same account on your phone, you'll be able to download it again there for free using the App Store (the button will say "buy", but when you select and confirm it, the phone will prompt you that you've already purchased the application and as whether you want to re-download it).[/QUOTE]

Good times, thanks again. I picked up a $15 iTunes card today at Best Buy and just bought it so i'm set come next friday. Couldn't find any free Rolando cards though. :lol:

[quote name='dallow']I hear that is going to change, and redownloading from your phone will cost you, whereas redownloading from your computer will be free.
Probably trying to lessen the network load, but it still stinks.[/QUOTE]

Wow, I really hope not -- the way I've got my phone configured (manually managing my music on my work computer, backing up my apps to my home system), I can't load apps over onto the phone from the computer (or, at least, I have yet to find a way that works) and have to download onto the phone directly. At the very least, I hope they keep it free when on wi-fi (if network load is the excuse, I'd think they'd have to).

[quote name='io']Wow, with getting this and Rolando for 99 cents total I'm going to have to actually try playing some of these things. I have tons of apps and I've never even tried most of them. I still fail to see going to my iPhone for gaming I guess ;).

Kind of off-topic, but I'm surprised at all the negative comments on the DS Peggle. I've never played it but I was going to get it since it has had such fantastic reviews. Why the discrepancy between the reviews and what everyone here is saying?[/QUOTE]

I only played Peggle on the DS, and I can't really complain

Im sure it is, if you get an iPhone development team interested in it. But the iPhone/iPod touch doesnt have flash, so it cant do it at the moment who knows, flash may still be coming.

Best bet is to pitch it to some developers though.

[quote name='vickedrobert']Im sure it is, if you get an iPhone development team interested in it. But the iPhone/iPod touch doesnt have flash, so it cant do it at the moment who knows, flash may still be coming.

Best bet is to pitch it to some developers though.[/QUOTE]

Will you stop posting that?!?!?

fucking awesome port. Been playing it all week at work in my downtime. Of which I have a lot, it seems. I spend a lot of time listening to phones ring and leaving people messages. Perfect game to put down and pick up quick.

bread's done
Back