Pelican Air Flo 360, looks like a winner

wow..that's pretty nice....i was like "wtf evar" till i saw it...i like the way it allows you to use non-console specific connections

[quote name='guyver2077']yea i saw this in the store the other day... it finally came out..

dont need it now though. happy with elite[/quote]

what store did you see it in?

But really, how effective are these? Has anyone documented how cool a Xbox 360 gets while using one of these versus the stock fans?

I wonder if you can use mutliple outputs at the same time such as Component to the TV (for playing), and S-video to a PC for recording.

[quote name='Tom Ato']Too bad I already have all the cables and an Intercooler. I would be all over this if it was last year.[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat. I got Vga cables cheap thanks to CAG and already have an intercooler. So it's kinda of a wiast on me.

And I just want to say I've had zero problems with my intercooler.

[quote name='CheapyD']I wonder if you can use mutliple outputs at the same time such as Component to the TV (for playing), and S-video to a PC for recording.[/QUOTE]

You have to use a series of switch combinations to determine which output you want to use .

[quote name='Richlough']You have to use a series of switch combinations to determine which output you want to use .[/quote]

I wonder if with a little haxing you could just switch them all on...

[quote name='velvet396']I wonder if with a little haxing you could just switch them all on...[/QUOTE]

Even if you could switch multiple on you couldn't output multiple resolutions simultaneously. So you could only use component and S-Video (as was previously mentioned) together at 480i.

bread's done
Back